Liverpool - Rising From The Ashes

You did well not to lose any of those games, defintely showing you have a good chance of challenging for the title.

You did well not to lose any of those games, defintely showing you have a good chance of challenging for the title.

Hopefully, the team have shown some consistency but things can change quickly.

I'll be updating tommorow as I don't really have the time at the moment.

hey bud, I have only seen one game that it seems like you have used the S&S tactic :) the rest are only like 52% possession.. what other tactics are you using?

1) try and get more involved in the managers personal life (big events like marriage/child birth/family loss/holiday's/parties/media gossip/buying new house etc :)

2) I personally do not like the font but thats a small thing and its just me so dont stress

3) you can also try and use pictures more to correspond to your update to give the readers more of a sense of being there and seeing it etc

4) make it a little neater too (you have a lot of pics attachments that are not inserted anywhere and look untidy)

Nice way to come out of those fixtures unscathed, you have a decent chance of challenging now with that lot out of the way.

hey bud, I have only seen one game that it seems like you have used the S&S tactic :) the rest are only like 52% possession.. what other tactics are you using?

1) try and get more involved in the managers personal life (big events like marriage/child birth/family loss/holiday's/parties/media gossip/buying new house etc :)

2) I personally do not like the font but thats a small thing and its just me so dont stress

3) you can also try and use pictures more to correspond to your update to give the readers more of a sense of being there and seeing it etc

4) make it a little neater too (you have a lot of pics attachments that are not inserted anywhere and look untidy)

I didn't use the tactic as much because my team is not fully familiar with it so i'm using it as a backup tactic, the other two tactics I'm using is Goals Galore and one of yours which you recommended to me a few days ago.
The attachments thing I'm not sure how to sort out, I'm adding picture and then deciding to change them so it's a little annoying.
What font would you recommend me using?

The advice is brilliant and I will try and use it, Thanks :)

Nice way to come out of those fixtures unscathed, you have a decent chance of challenging now with that lot out of the way.
Yeah I suppose, I was sort of happy that I didn't lose but I hoping I could get at least one win against them :)

Nice Updates, good read and I like the layout... Will be following :)

Pushing Our Way To The Top...

View attachment 252586

We are nearly reaching the half way point of the season, it's going much better than I ever imagined and the board seem content as well I'm also happy that are happy with our entertaining football.

View attachment 252587

However it was not all as rosy as it seemed, the club are in a poor financial position and i'm not sure how to sort it out.
Here's this month's finances.

View attachment 252588

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 2011

Last month saw us taking on some of the biggest teams in the league and succeeding in keeping our unbeaten record, however this month was ofstark contrast to last month.
We faced some very winnable games,although these games can be tougher than first thought and in previous seasons Liverpool have failed to beat these teams and this has contributed to their downfall but I am determined to change this and bring this great club to the top.

Here are the fixtures for this month

View attachment 252589

Liverpool vs QPR 5/11/2011 Barclays Premier League

This game against QPR was not as tough as the result shows, we dominated possession and had 11 shots but our accuracy was terrible and we didn't score as much as we should have...

View attachment 252590

Blackburn vs Liverpool 20/11/2011 Barclays Premier League

Well let's just say I wasn't expecting this, the game was mad and had everything, a sending off and five goals and a hat-trick from a key player for one of the teams...

View attachment 252591

Liverpool vs Wigan 26/11/2011 Barclays Premier League

Finally we showed our true potential, 73% possession and 23 shots on goal shows our superiority clearly...

View attachment 252592

So this month brought us three straight wins and leaves us in a strong position as we continue are impressive unbeaten run.

Here's the league table...

View attachment 252593

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Super7's And Player Of The Month

As you may remember last months Super7's was a lonely list, but this month was full of good performances and the list is now much more densely populated.

View attachment 252594

As you can see I had a lot of choice for the Player Of The Month, there were a lot of very impressive performances this month but one player stood out...

November's Player Of The Month is ... Luis Suarez

View attachment 252595
(Luis Suarez 6 Goals in 3 Matches)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading, I really enjoyed this update as we were very successful and there was a lot of positives.
As always feedback is greatly appreciated
smile.gif

Last edited:
Your league form is brilliant considering the pre-season struggles you had, your finances look bad but I'm not too sure how you can sort them out sorry. Anyway a brilliant read KIU!

Your league form is brilliant considering the pre-season struggles you had, your finances look bad but I'm not too sure how you can sort them out sorry. Anyway a brilliant read KIU!
Yeah I'm surprised with the league form to be honest and the finances are worrying me slightly :(

If anyone can offer me any advice on how to improve the club finances please reply, Thanks in advance :)

If anyone can offer me any advice on how to improve the club finances please reply, Thanks in advance :)
Cut the wage budget. Mediocre players such as Adam, Cole and Aqualani, get them gone, cos they are on huge contracts and not delivering.
You are going to have to look for some free agents at the end of the season, some of the best include Valbuena, Mbia and Gyan.
I used this financial tactic in my Everton save, and at the end of the season we made a prfit and we were rated "Stable" financially, which had gone from "very insecure"

With Liverpool want to get rid of the high wage earners in the squad as mentioned above and replace with younger cheaper players.

Also look at your staff wages Steve Clark £25K p/w, Damien Comolli £20k p/wand Kevin Keen £13k p/w can be easily replaced with better for alot less if they will still accept mutual termination maybe able to save some money that way.

Those 3 staff members are costing you slightly over £3 mill a year

Keep hold of Borrell on £10k p/w as normally a good shooting coach.

Also not sure on how you bought your players but always a good idea to get 48 monthly payments on at least half of a transfer fee, as staying in the black earns interest.

Last edited:
Cut the wage budget. Mediocre players such as Adam, Cole and Aqualani, get them gone, cos they are on huge contracts and not delivering.
You are going to have to look for some free agents at the end of the season, some of the best include Valbuena, Mbia and Gyan.
I used this financial tactic in my Everton save, and at the end of the season we made a prfit and we were rated "Stable" financially, which had gone from "very insecure"
Thank's mate, Cole and Aqualani will not sell I've tried offering cole for free to clubs they just don't want him and Aqaulani the same, Adam shouldn't be hard to sell though.
Thanks for the free agents advice as well :)

Thanks mate, Comolli want's a lot when I try to offer him a mutual termination but Clarke and Keen will be easy to replace, and thanks for the transfer advice as well :)

Nice update, you seem to be doing very well in the league :)
Obviously your finances are worrying but I can't really add anything to the advice already given to you.

Yeah he normally does but for me I never replace him so its always a choice of is the mutual termination cost less than amount paid over life of contract, but as you are in the red maybe best till wait till end of season when hopefully you should be back in the black.

Dont forget to try and loan out the highest paid youngsters like flanagan, have managed to get 50% of his wages paid for 1st season think it was at millwall, for me flanagan never has turned into a good enough player so sold him end of season to get him off wage bill. Also Coady, Spearing, Wisdom, Carlos also try to offload em on loan / or sell.

LFC is really a balancing act of a challenge to start especially financially. The club in game is like Mike Tyson camp in his prime full of overpaid yes men and hangers on.

But if you finish within top 4 first season which isnt too hard in the game finances start to balance out 2nd season especially if get rid of the overpaid players and staff.

Yeah he normally does but for me I never replace him so its always a choice of is the mutual termination cost less than amount paid over life of contract, but as you are in the red maybe best till wait till end of season when hopefully you should be back in the black.

Dont forget to try and loan out the highest paid youngsters like flanagan, have managed to get 50% of his wages paid for 1st season think it was at millwall, for me flanagan never has turned into a good enough player so sold him end of season to get him off wage bill. Also Coady, Spearing, Wisdom, Carlos also try to offload em on loan / or sell.

LFC is really a balancing act of a challenge to start especially financially. The club in game is like Mike Tyson camp in his prime full of overpaid yes men and hangers on.

But if you finish within top 4 first season which isnt too hard in the game finances start to balance out 2nd season especially if get rid of the overpaid players and staff.
Thanks a lot mate, I'll try and take some of your advice on board :)