• Douglas (Fc Twente)
  • Coutinho
  • Rene Adler

Then these for a small price:

• James Rodriguez (£6m)
  • Nico Gaitan (£3.6m)
  • Romulo (£8.25m)
  • Guido Pizzarro (£2m)
  • Leo Bonatini (825k sign now before the end of the first season for that amount as he gets new contract)
  • Romario/Wallace (£1m)
  • Sebastian Corchia (£8m sometimes you may get lucky)
  • Stefan Reinartz (£5m)

nice results so far mate :)

not sure if you can still but you need to sign these players on free contracts:
  • Davide Astori
  • Douglas (Fc Twente)
  • Coutinho
  • Rene Adler
Then these for a small price:
  • James Rodriguez (£6m)
  • Nico Gaitan (£3.6m)
  • Romulo (£8.25m)
  • Guido Pizzarro (£2m)
  • Leo Bonatini (825k sign now before the end of the first season for that amount as he gets new contract)
  • Romario/Wallace (£1m)
  • Sebastian Corchia (£8m sometimes you may get lucky)
  • Stefan Reinartz (£5m)
Thanks, my transfer and wage budget is minimal so I'll see what I can do.

dang...
just leave this thread only for 3 days...
the development surely amazing.

Your writing skill surely above average. it's good, easy to understand, and short :D

dang...
just leave this thread only for 3 days...
the development surely amazing.

Your writing skill surely above average. it's good, easy to understand, and short :D
Thanks haa, didn't really think I was going to get any interest :)

hahaha...
you know ? maybe, in first page u can add links to your update

ex :
Sep 12 - Horrible Month
Aug 12 - Clash of The Titans

so, it will be tidy and easy to search.

PS : can u give us some tips ?

hahaha...
you know ? maybe, in first page u can add links to your update

ex :
Sep 12 - Horrible Month
Aug 12 - Clash of The Titans

so, it will be tidy and easy to search.

PS : can u give us some tips ?

Tips on what? Send me a Pm :)

Just to let you know guys there will be a spoiler at the bottom of every one of my updates so that you can easily move from one to another :)

Coming Unstuck

View attachment 253512

Financial Update

View attachment 253513

It's not getting any better, I have tried everything but I just can't seem to make a profit.
We're now £25m in debt, I'm worried that I'll have literally no transfer budget for next season if we carry on losing money like this.
So if anyone can help me any further please reply :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 2012

On paper this month looks very tough apart from one or two games, I was thinking to myself that this may be our defining month and that if we can come out this month unscathed we may just have a chance of winning our 19th League Title.
However as we all know things can change very quickly and not quite go to plan, anyway let's see how I got on...
Here's our fixtures for this month

View attachment 253519

Liverpool vs Tottenham Barclays Premier League 4/3/12

View attachment 253516

What a performance from the team!, we played a strong spurs team off the pitch and it's by far one of the results of the season.
Admittedly they did have some defensive problems with both of their CB's getting injured during the game, however we were already two goals up by this point.
I was also happy that Steven Gerrard grabbed his first goal to end his poor run.
Man Of The Match - Luis Suarez

Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup 5th Round Replay 7/3/2012

View attachment 253526

I don't know what it is with Chelsea this season but we just can't seem to beat them, we always seem to take the lead then slowly fade away as the match progresses.
We took the lead through a volleyed goal by Stewart Downing, I thought this game was going to be different as they weren't really threatening us.
However we lost our concentration and we let them get on top of us, eventually our lapse resulted in them scoring two goals through Ramires and Juan Mata and knocking us out of the FA Cup.
Man Of The Match - Stewart Downing

Man City vs Liverpool Barclays Premier League 10/3/12
View attachment 253553

A fair result all round although I believe that if we were a bit mote clinical in-front of goal we could have won the game, we had much more of the ball than them but we just couldn't do enough with it.
We took the lead with another Sigurdsson screamer from 30 yards but to my disappointment we didn't hold on to the lead for long enough and conceded through a headed goal by Kolo Toure.

Liverpool vs Chelsea Barclays Premier League 21/3/12

View attachment 253554

I'm starting to get sick of the sight of Chelsea
XD, all of the games we have played seem to follow the same pattern with us taking the lead and then them pulling it back.
However to my relief then only pulled one back this time and we held on for a draw, Also Gerrard scored our goal of the season so far with a 35 yard belter!
Man Of The Match - Steven Gerrard

Q.P.R vs Liverpool Barclays Premier League 25/3/12

View attachment 253555

This game was much tougher than I expected it to be, for some reason our defense just decided not to play for 15 minutes which cost us two goals and almost the game.
However to my relief Dirk Kuyt came to our rescue with a late equalizer, I was still disappointed with the result as I felt it should have been a easy three points.

Liverpool vs Blackburn Barclays Premier League 31/3/2012

View attachment 253556

At a glance this game looks rather tight, but if you look a little closer at the stats especially the possession stat it paints a different picture.
Apart from their fortunate goal Blackburn rarely touched the ball such was our quality of passing, however our defense was a little weak and when they did get the ball they always seemed to get a shot off on goal.
A goal each from Downing and Suarez was enough to seal the much needed three points.

Apart from a few results I was rather disappointed with our performance this month, our defense was found wanting on too many occasions and it's a big problem I hope to sort out in the coming transfer window if we have enough money to spend.
This month's poor performance leaves us worryingly behind Man United and I'm starting to think that bar miracle the title seems to be beyond us...

View attachment 253557

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Super 7's And Player Of The Month

As you know I found this month rather frustrating and disappointing, therefore I was expecting this month to have an adverse effect on the Super 7's...

View attachment 253559

Not much to choose from this month, however as our defense was very poor our keeper had to be on top form.
He pulled of many top draw saves and kept us from losing when frequently we deserved to.
March's Player Of The Month is.... Pepe Reina

View attachment 253566

Thank's for reading, I hope you enjoyed it.
As always feedback is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Very frustrating month result wise. Liking the way you are focusing on key points in the match and description of how match went.

Man Utd are unbeaten season 1 as usual hopefully they will have a bad turn next month.

Looking at your finances though you will be in a better postion next year as beginning of the season you was -£60 mill

Thanks :) , it's very hard keeping up with Man Utd at the moment as they just keep winning.
Hopefully finances do improve so I can have some money to improve the squad.

Thanks for putting the all of the story updates at the bottom it's very helpful.
This month looked tough, hopefully you can pick it up and Utd can drop some points.

Thanks for putting the all of the story updates at the bottom it's very helpful.
This month looked tough, hopefully you can pick it up and Utd can drop some points.
I just thought it would be a nice addition for people who couldn't be bothered scrolling through all the pages.

The next update will be two months in one and I'll be doing a season review which will include player of the season etc... :)

Tough month!, sadly it looks like Man United are running away with the league :(.
Keep it up though!

Back