Liverpool - Rising From The Ashes

• Thread starter Thread starter Luarez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 192
  • Views Views 55K
I am i just havn't been commenting you should look at the views and not the "replys" it gets. because remeber their is probably a lot of silent viewers :)

Thanks guys, I just like to know that people are following :)

I am i just havn't been commenting you should look at the views and not the "replys" it gets. because remeber their is probably a lot of silent viewers :)
Ok, I seem to be getting quite a few views so that's good :)

Hey nice new signings for the new season. Encouraging start to season and at least Man Utd have lost one this season gives ya hope :D

Glad to see finances are starting to balance out and should be alot better with CL money coming in.

Liking the new format with centering and goal of the month very good.

Still following but been away for weekend looking forward to more updates.

Hey nice new signings for the new season. Encouraging start to season and at least Man Utd have lost one this season gives ya hope :D

Glad to see finances are starting to balance out and should be alot better with CL money coming in.

Liking the new format with centering and goal of the month very good.

Still following but been away for weekend looking forward to more updates.

They had lost one but the game crashed on me so I had to play some games again, it hasn't affected the results too much though, and thanks for following :)

Advice for signings would be nice guys :) , in the transfer window at the moment.

If it's strikers you're looking for then either Yaya Sanogo from AJ Auxerre or Jordan Ayew from Marseille . Sanogo is a 6'3" target man who, when I did a Tottenham game, became the best header of a ball in the Premier League. I signed Ayew for my Newcastle team and he wreaked havoc amongst defences. Might also want to give his brother Andre a look at, he's also at Marseille

If it's strikers you're looking for then either Yaya Sanogo from AJ Auxerre or Jordan Ayew from Marseille . Sanogo is a 6'3" target man who, when I did a Tottenham game, became the best header of a ball in the Premier League. I signed Ayew for my Newcastle team and he wreaked havoc amongst defences. Might also want to give his brother Andre a look at, he's also at Marseille

Thanks for the advice :)

Sorry Guys, FM crashed and I've lost the game save so the story will have to be closed.
I'll be starting another maybe tommorow, and I'll hopefully I'll try to write it as more of "Story".

Last edited:
:( **** it was enjoying, looking forward to your next Story

:( **** it was enjoying, looking forward to your next Story
Yeah I know, I'm gutted I felt the story was going pretty well with 7k views.
In my next story I'm going to try to write as an actual story.
a bit like Raikaan007's High Flying Dutchman.

Back