Liverpool sack Benitez

:) oh happy days :) no more of his moaning (A) liverpool be better this year last year was shocking so its a great thing for your club
You're a disgrace to the other Premium members, nay all on the forum. Nay, on this world.

this is the kind of thinking coming out of some liverpool fans on 606:
Happy day's ! best 6 million that could be spent. I pray king ken want's to take the job, give him some pocket change to kick start and let him take full control on getting rid of the endless supply of poor footballer's and start replacing them with those who will put their foot on the ball and fight with passion, it would be good to get some British players In.
Transfer targets:
possible free transfers: joe cole, kris boyd,
possible cheap/decent british transfers: peter whittingham, ryan shawcross, scott parker, danny wilson,
Ideal transfers: james milner, miloslav krasic, ashley young, kolarov, fernando llorente, van der wiel, suarez. we only need to replace around the edge's and depth of squad, hopefully we can keep hold of: reina, johnson, carra, agger, skrtle, (get aurelio back) mascherano, gerrard, torres, kuyt (and as far as im concerned the rest can be replaced)
he's not even in the minorty on 606. the media and the board did a job on Rafa, he never stood a chance.
it genuinely angers me, ive never defended liverpool this much in my life, but the whole situation makes me so angry, partly because i look at the glazers, then look at this and wonder if im staring at the near future of my club.

Last edited:
this is the kind of thinking coming out of some liverpool fans on 606:

he's not even in the minorty on 606. the media and the board did a job on Rafa, he never stood.
it genuinely angers me, ive never defended liverpool this much in my life, but the whole situation makes me so angry, partly because i look at the glazers, then look at this and wonder if im staring at the near future of my club.
That guy is a tool, Whittingham, then later says that Yossi,Babelm Maxi are worse thanc Whittingham by sying they should be replaced

That guy is a tool, Whittingham, then later says that Yossi,Babelm Maxi are worse thanc Whittingham by sying they should be replaced
i know, but so many fans are oblivous to just how bad the situation is. we have two great footballing institutions in jepoardy, and i've said earlier, it will take the demise of one of them before anything is done

The majority of 606 members are bellends that have no idea what I am talking about.

I am actually gutted :(

Does the sacking of Rafa remind anyone of the sacking of Mark Hughes?

I justed wanted to say i feel so sorry for you liverpool fans. when i heard the news i was shell shocked, didnt really know what i felt. Hopefully your club recovers from this.

I justed wanted to say i feel so sorry for you liverpool fans. when i heard the news i was shell shocked, didnt really know what i felt. Hopefully your club recovers from this.

Scott sympathetic?! oO)

Love you man :wub:

Scott sympathetic?! oO)

Love you man :wub:

well it would feel the same playing you if you where some middle ranked side, not the same edge. So hopefully a good manager comes in, with new owners.

Thanks Scott, i would feel the same if Sir Alex was fired, ever since i can remember he has been in charge of Utd and to see someone else in charge wouldn't be quite right.

For anyone who cares...

This is from Opta stats Twitter

55 - Rafa Benitez had the highest win % in the Premier League of any Liverpool manager ever (Houllier 2nd 49%)

Despite all the differences, it is nice to see fans of different teams coming together here and not arguing :)

Nah, I can see the similarities between Hughes and Benitez. Both were forced out of the club needlessly, Man City were 4th at the time of Hughes's sacking and finished 5th. Benitez has had one bad season and has been targeted by the Media and the Board despite what he put into the club. But I suppose that's life.... It isn't fair

Nah, I can see the similarities between Hughes and Benitez. Both were forced out of the club needlessly, Man City were 4th at the time of Hughes's sacking and finished 5th. Benitez has had one bad season and has been targeted by the Media and the Board despite what he put into the club. But I suppose that's life.... It isn't fair

Nah, they were 5th mate, Im pretty sure, thats why he was sacked, because he promised top 4 and they kept on drawing at the time.

Feel sorry for benitez, a genuinely nice man, its the yankee owners, they have no clue how to run anything, Anyone knows whos favourite for next manager?

Nah, they were 5th mate, Im pretty sure, thats why he was sacked, because he promised top 4 and they kept on drawing at the time.

they went up to 4th, they sacked him before the game, but he had to take control of it, even though he knew he was leaving. they went up to 4th as you lost to wolves tht same weekend. So effectively he was 4th when hr left. just they felt with all the draws he should of been higher. woerd realy but oh well.

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------[/COLOR]

Feel sorry for benitez, a genuinely nice man, its the yankee owners, they have no clue how to run anything, Anyone knows whos favourite for next manager?

Martin O'Neil.

Edit: Look belows odds must of changes.

Dalglish is mate, followed by O'Neill and Hodgson.

Also guys: We sack Rafa Benitez (a guy who apparently isnt good eough), who is then promptly snapped up by the European Champions, and we are left with a choice between Roy Hodgson, Martin O’Neill and Alex McCleish?

Nobody sees ANYTHING wrong with that?

Back