Liverpool sack Benitez

i cant wait to see rafa at inter if he goes, it will show truly if he is a **** manager just at liverpool.... i cant see any new manager taking over from him and being more succesful though not with liverpools financial problems and torres expected to go.

I believe there is a lesson to be learnt from this situation and at Old Trafford. Never I mean Never let Yanks buy your club and take control of your finances!!!

I believe there is a lesson to be learnt from this situation and at Old Trafford. Never I mean Never let Yanks buy your club and take control of your finances!!!

Not a good generalisation to make.

Sure, in an ideal world, football clubs will all be owned by the fans and everything will be done right, however this will never be the case in the capitalist country we live in.

Randy Lerner has been good for Aston Villa too.

Not a good generalisation to make.

Sure, in an ideal world, football clubs will all be owned by the fans and everything will be done right, however this will never be the case in the capitalist country we live in.

Randy Lerner has been good for Aston Villa too.

We could just adopt the German policy of ownership :)

That is essentially racist 8-| Randy Lerner has been pretty good for Villa and although we have debt I seem to remember hearing that it is a different type of debt to the sort of Manchester United. Basically don't let clueless idiots buy out your club, look at Portsmouth they had owners that weren't American and they completely went down the pan.

Liverpool sack Benitez?

The lesson is don't let anybody buy a club on borrowed money no matter what nationality, and certainly don't let them offset the debt to the club.

Are you reading this Sepp?!

i bet alladice is happy, anyone know whos the fav to takeover?

Hopefully Dalglish will be the next manager. he knows the club. The fans love him. The players will respect him, he knows the youth. He wont waste the money.
Perfect choice. If not please dont choose oneill or hodgson.

Well this has been a long time coming and i for one am glad to see him go, i've never liked him.

i bet alladice is happy, anyone know whos the fav to takeover?

Bookies have got Martin O'Neill. I think he'd need his head seeing to. Kop hates him and he'd be worse off than he has been at Villa.

just spent an hour on 606 arguing with liverpool "fans" thats this is not a good things. everyone of theur replies came back with you're a wum. can they not see the wood for the trees?

just spent an hour on 606 arguing with liverpool "fans" thats this is not a good things. everyone of theur replies came back with you're a wum. can they not see the wood for the trees?

It's symptomatic of what football 'fans' have become sadly mate. You've seen the same with the MUST campaign.

The only time they'll wake up is when one of us vanishes, and then they'll shake their head and decide to support someone else.

:) oh happy days :) no more of his moaning (A) liverpool be better this year last year was shocking so its a great thing for your club

Id say this is a bad thing. The board, fans and players are dumping this wreck of a team on Rafa and sacking him if he can't bear it.

:) oh happy days :) no more of his moaning (A) liverpool be better this year last year was shocking so its a great thing for your club
dont be an idiot. this is a sad day for football. make no mistake this could be us in a few seasons

This is the death of Liverpool for as long as I can see. We won't be back for a few years yet.

Back