Liverpool sack Benitez

Mehh, probably too early to look at future Manager's then but SSN are acting like he's been sacked. Bookies could be minted if Rafa ends up staying.

Benitez's agent on LFC exit reports: "We don't know anything more than what's being said. We're not saying anything."

Liverpool is a bit like a bombsite at the moment, nothing is stable in any department really, big players are rumoured to be leaving, manager is reportedly being 'sacked' which seems incorrect, and the owners are complete twats, and to tip it off they have no money for transfers.

Nobody who has a big reputation will want this job in my opinion

will be dissapointed if he goes, i want him to stay 100%

steve mclaren?maybeXD

don`t think benny will be sacked but if he goes then hodgson/moyes outside bet pellagreno.

steve mclaren?maybeXD

don`t think benny will be sacked but if he goes then hodgson/moyes outside bet pellagreno.

You really have no clue about football do you.

Mclaren has just moved to Wolfsburg.
Moyes, not sure i actually need to give a reason.
Pellegrini is your only half decent suggestion.

Sad times for LFC

Last edited:

Pellegrino is your only half decent suggestion.

Sad times for LFC
Hiddink, Billic, Hodgson?

steve mclaren?maybeXD

Great suggestions mate, I am sure Moyes would want to join Liverpool ;)

Why would Hodgson leave Fulham though, who he has had quality success with and has a great group of hard working players, for Liverpool, who have no funds to bring in his own players, a bunch of players who considerably flopped last season and are in debt? I guess that's looking on the bad side of things quite a bit but it's true.

Pellegrino is your only half decent suggestion.

Sad times for LFC

odviously i was taking the **** about mclaren!:P

why wouldn`t moyes goto liverpool ? just because hes at everton now doesn`t mean he can`t goto pool does it? hodgson+ pellagreno arn`t bad ethier.

liverpools only option i would say would be pellegrini?? his out of contract so wouldnt cost anythink and has proven he is a winner. and hiddink wont happen i can guarrentee that, he will cost a **** of a lot of money liverpool havent got.

I know I'll get slagged for this, but one man stands out from the crowd when it comes to no-budgets, bad boards, star players apparently about to leave, and everything else that is wrong with football clubs -- Neil Warnock, he is truly a genius under such circumstances and, on a short term contract, he could keep the club (pitch-side) afloat until someone buys the club. This will never happen mind you, but he is the man for a job like this. Then, when a new owner's in place, they can bring in their own man and look to a brighter future.

Back