Liverpool sack Benitez

or just to add to my earlier post, act quickly as **** and snap uncle avram from west hams nose.

liverpools only option i would say would be pellegrini?? his out of contract so wouldnt cost anythink and has proven he is a winner. and hiddink wont happen i can guarrentee that, he will cost a **** of a lot of money liverpool havent got.

Well we have got the money, we just don't need to be spending it right now.

Why would Hodgson leave Fulham though, who he has had quality success with and has a great group of hard working players, for Liverpool, who have no funds to bring in his own players, a bunch of players who considerably flopped last season and are in debt? I guess that's looking on the bad side of things quite a bit but it's true.

I dont think he will, but the only reason i could think of is He feels he's taken them as far as he can.

Would love him though.

I reckon they should get Ian Holloway. ;)

I know I'll get slagged for this, but one man stands out from the crowd when it comes to no-budgets, bad boards, star players apparently about to leave, and everything else that is wrong with football clubs -- Neil Warnock, he is truly a genius under such circumstances and, on a short term contract, he could keep the club (pitch-side) afloat until someone buys the club. This will never happen mind you, but he is the man for a job like this. Then, when a new owner's in place, they can bring in their own man and look to a brighter future.

Your right you will get sagged. Neil Warnock LMAO.

Hope this gets resolved soon.

Well we have got the money, we just don't need to be spending it right now.

well its proved you havent got the money to spend right now. just appoint jamie carragher as player/manager now simples lol.

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 AM ----------

¬_¬ Benitez is a fantastic manager, and is better than your manager, Avram Grant, and most out there.

better than ancelotti???? cumon mate lets not be stupid now.

well its proved you havent got the money to spend right now. just appoint jamie carragher as player/manager now simples lol.

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 AM ----------

Again with the arguments sigh wasnt you banned for that? But you have a point there mate

benitez is a good manager, whos been the constant target of the media, and the board around him. it looks like they may have finally got rid of him. but at what cost?

haha lets not be stupid by calling someone stupid for saying that benitez is better than ancelotti. I'm not even going to get into an arguement with you cos your far too biased to accept anything.

Again with the arguments sigh wasnt you banned for that? But you have a point there mate

well if your agreeing and other people are also then surely i have a point. im not trying to start an arument at all, just got an infraction from yes a liverpool fan of corse, i didnt mean to hurt anyone and like i said people are agreeing so it couldnt have been that bad. typical.

haha lets not be stupid by calling someone stupid for saying that benitez is better than ancelotti. I'm not even going to get into an arguement with you cos your far too biased to accept anything.

not at all look, i like benitez as a manger and i just belive he has been unlucky and caught up in the **** that has been going on behind the scenes, although he hasent done himself any favours along the line he will continue to be a successfull manager im sure of that. was that to biased for you??;)

not at all look, i like benitez as a manger and i just belive he has been unlucky and caught up in the **** that has been going on behind the scenes, although he hasent done himself any favours along the line he will continue to be a successfull manager im sure of that. was that to biased for you??;)
Done himself any favours? He's been constantly getting us into semi-finals, and finishing 2n in the league, when we deserved to win the league, he's made some bad decisons, like transfers, but all managers have, you have to make bad decisions to make good ones. People don't think of him buying Reina, Mascherano, Agger, Arbeloa, Garcia, Alonso Etc ; but only just on him buying Cisse, Morientes & Aquilani

I'm not going to feed the troll.

Back