Liverpool sack Benitez

So is he sacked or not? Cus SSN seem to have shut up about it, I'm not surprised, they knew **** all to begin with..

Hopefully they've got something else to report on that their viewers enjoy more. Probably something involving a relative of John Terry sleeping with someone.

Hopefully they've got something else to report on that their viewers enjoy more. Probably something involving a relative of John Terry sleeping with someone.

They were reporting on JT's dads court case the other day, it was breaking news that he got like a suspended sentence. I mean what is wrong with people that this actually interests them?

Rafa is a good manager but I want him gone. Last year was just painful and just hoping for a new start with someone else.

Rafa is a good manager but I want him gone. Last year was just painful and just hoping for a new start with someone else.

Rafa is a ******* hero, last season he did everything he could, between injuries to massive players, Gerrard's bullshit performances and the fact every team chasing us was spending massive amounts of money you have to give him a break. I can't believe the fans people who call themselves fans are against him..

Rafa is a ******* hero, last season he did everything he could, between injuries to massive players, Gerrard's bullshit performances and the fact every team chasing us was spending massive amounts of money you have to give him a break. I can't believe the fans people who call themselves fans are against him..

Losing Xabi to Real was a massive blow. He spent the 40 Million on just 2 players and with the lack of quality depth on the bench injuries would kill the team for sure

Losing Xabi to Real was a massive blow. He spent the 40 Million on just 2 players and with the lack of quality depth on the bench injuries would kill the team for sure

40mil on two players? If you are referring to Johnson and Aquilani then they weren't £20m signings each. A lot of Aquilani's deal has been done in instalments and appearance fees, and Pompey owed us a lot of money for the Crouch transfer when we bought Johnson so we got him for a really low fee. Not only that but they were good signings. We had no choice over the Alonso deal, he wanted to leave, he was my favourite player and yeah he's a huge blow and we haven't replaced him yet but bringing in a new manager won't chance anything, he won't be given any budget and if anything will be told to make cut backs considering we have a massive wage bill and will be playing Europa League next season.. I say we still with Rafa

I've got an idea, wait and see what happens! And stop all this stupid arguing between Liverpool fans, there's more of that going on in here than there is Liverpool Fans versus Chelsea/United fans.

I've got an idea, wait and see what happens! And stop all this stupid arguing between Liverpool fans, there's more of that going on in here than there is Liverpool Fans versus Chelsea/United fans.

Dude, nobody is arguing, we are just putting our views across, that's what forums are for ;)

Benetiz has consistently maintained that he could not do the job of resurrecting Liverpool with limited transfer funds, so now he has been given the opportunity to walk away with his reputation largely unscathed.

Either he has got exactly what he wanted or it's a case of be careful what you wish for, especially if you repeatedly make these wishes public.

I think Hero is being a bit generous, he had a bad season and Liverpool missed out of lot's of revenue they usually get, this is why they want to sack him, they do not think he can take them back to where they were.

I think Hero is being a bit generous, he had a bad season and Liverpool missed out of lot's of revenue they usually get, this is why they want to sack him, they do not think he can take them back to where they were.
And Martin O'neil can? No wonder the leeches have no money

Benetiz has consistently maintained that he could not do the job of resurrecting Liverpool with limited transfer funds, so now he has been given the opportunity to walk away with his reputation largely unscathed.

Either he has got exactly what he wanted or it's a case of be careful what you wish for, especially if you repeatedly make these wishes public.

I dont get why people say walk away with his reputaion still intact. Surely his reputation is damaged enough already not including the media's **** so howcan he leave with his reputation largely unscathed

And Martin O'neil can? No wonder the leeches have no money

Martin O'Neil hasn't been appointed, I am sure whoever does won't. At the end of the day, once the board have lost faith in there Manager, there is no real reason for Benitez to stay there now without proper backing.

I dont get why people say walk away with his reputaion still intact. Surely his reputation is damaged enough already not including the media's **** so howcan he leave with his reputation largely unscathed

He is still considered by many to be a top class manager (incluing Internazionale reportedly), so I'd expect him to walk into a decent job. For this reason, I would still consider his reputation to be strong. This is a man who has won la liga, UEFA cup, Champions League and come second in Premier League after all.

The media's relationship with Benetiz is a mixed one, but I think that this is largely because he is extremely poor at dealing with them. He repeatedly sends out mixed messages, which is no surprise as his statements tend to be knowingly cryptic at best.

He has done a good job for Liverpool, especially when you consider the mess behind the scenes that has slowly been revealed over the past few seasons. He seems to be a proud man, with a sense of his own worth but maybe this is the right time for him and Liverpool to part with as little acrimony as possible.

I am not a particular fan of either club or manager, but I wish them both well in the future, (although I have a feeling that things will turn around for Rafa far quicker than they will for those left behind at Anfield!)

The potential exit of Snr. Benitez depends on his personal sense of honour & his stubborness ( which is well-known ). If he has any regard for the club as an institution & any appreciation of the club's supporters, he will walk with the ' measley ' £3m pay off. If he digs his heels in for the contracted amount which he is owed as severence, then this sorry chapter could drag on & on.

Hopefully Internazionale's hirearchy are a persuasive lot & RB is a realist - I'm not holding my breath on that one.

But whoever comes in as a replacement head coach will not solve the real problem behind this debacle - new & seriously wealthy owners, who actually know something about the beautifull game, are required as quick as you like

on sky sports it said he will leave in the next 48 hours and a director( or someone) said it is almost confirmed

why do liverpool fans hide the fact that he has been a bad manager, he has won 2 trophies in 5 years and spent more than Man U and Arsenal FACT the only good thing he has done was win the champions league but tbh it was very lucky coming from 3 down and he had the players the old manager had bought

why do liverpool fans hide the fact that he has been a bad manager, he has won 2 trophies in 5 years and spent more than Man U and Arsenal FACT the only good thing he has done was win the champions league but tbh it was very lucky coming from 3 down and he had the players the old manager had bought
dont start this bollocks again. go and do some research on the situation rather than just taking the stuff from sky sports.

Back