Liverpool sack Benitez

why do liverpool fans hide the fact that he has been a bad manager, he has won 2 trophies in 5 years and spent more than Man U and Arsenal FACT the only good thing he has done was win the champions league but tbh it was very lucky coming from 3 down and he had the players the old manager had bought

/facepalm

Not a single FACT in that post.

/facepalm

Not a single FACT in that post.
when the majority of posts are like that, it just shows the kind of job the general media has done on benitez.

EFC's a United fan, so of course he'd feel that way, so just ignore him.
Shows what SSN knows, they shown Dossena scoring at OT in the 07/08 season...

why do liverpool fans hide the fact that he has been a bad manager, he has won 2 trophies in 5 years and spent more than Man U and Arsenal FACT the only good thing he has done was win the champions league but tbh it was very lucky coming from 3 down and he had the players the old manager had bought

Very lucky coming from 3 goals down!

I'm no Liverpool fan but I watched that game and they were superb.

Get your facts right.

Why? Hughes will bring financial stability, like he did it blackburn dont mention city, it was a whole different issue, hes a good attacking manager, took blackburn who had a very ordinary team, to the UEFA Cup finals

No he didnt

and stop referring to united as "man u"

and you wrong fact..........Liverpool have spent more than Arsenal, but Man Utd have spent a lot more than Liverpool in the past 5 years, look up your facts before you declare it as a fact.

I hate Liverpool, but when I slate them i get my facts right.

and you wrong fact..........Liverpool have spent more than Arsenal, but Man Utd have spent a lot more than Liverpool in the past 5 years, look up your facts before you declare it as a fact.

I hate Liverpool, but when I slate them i get my facts right.
Its just been on Sky that since Rafa has been in charge only Manchester City and Chelsea have spent more.

Liverpool sack Benitez?

Its just been on Sky that since Rafa has been in charge only Manchester City and Chelsea have spent more.

That reliable source of knowledge that is Sky!!

Are they looking at sales and purchases I wonder? If they are then Liverpool don't fair that badly, as for Man U the £80m sale of 1 player certainly helps, and I don't think Sir Alex can pretend to have masterminded that piece of business!

Yup, since Rafa took over we do have a larger net spend than Man Utd. Although it's a statement that without any context or further investigation blurs the truth.

RB has been an above-average manager for LFC - but it takes more than that to consistently win trophies, epescially the Premiership title

who gives a flying **** how much he's spent!?

it's the fact he's spent it on ****,
if he'd have spent it on quality players nobody would even bring it up...

I don't see why Benitez has been slated so much because he did amazingly well to almost win the league last year with a team that really don't look capable of winning the premiership, i'm not surprised at where they have finished to be honest. Just my opinion though

who gives a flying **** how much he's spent!?

it's the fact he's spent it on ****,
if he'd have spent it on quality players nobody would even bring it up...

Ah that **** keeper. The **** cental midfielder who captains his national team. The **** striker who he's turned into possibly the world's best. Tired of going through his transfer record - you do realise that most of the '*****' he's said to have bought have been the free signings and ones for buttons? Can you name a single major loss he's taken in the transfer market? Dossena and Keane lost the club £2 million each. £4 million wasted there in six years. Criminal ain't it?

So much ***** in a sea of *****. With fans like you who needs bluenoses or Mancs?

umm keane and aquilani come to mind? (alright aquilani could be quality - but not under rafa) :/

Basically by that he means N'gog. A promising striker who cost less than 3M, and will CERTAINLY make as profit when it comes to selling him. And Lucas, a player who has made massive improvements this season and has taken all the abuse on the chin and done supremely well.

umm keane and aquilani come to mind? (alright aquilani could be quality - but not under rafa) :/

Keane lost the club £2 million.

Aquilani in his last 10 matches for the club scored 2 and had 6 assists. I'd suggest that's closer to a decent player whose been bought on the cheap because of a pre-existing injury than to a ***** buy.

Any more? England's first choice right back perhaps?

We got most of our money back from Keane, and look at him now, he's dreadful. Plus Hicks and Gillete wanted him, he wanted Barry. Not his fault at all.
Aquiani cost 5M upfront, and if we were to sell for mre than that now, we wouldn't need to pay any more to Roma. I'm not Aquilani's biggest fan, and don't think it was particullary smart to buy him, but there's still time.

Keane lost the club £2 million.

Aquilani in his last 10 matches for the club scored 2 and had 6 assists. I'd suggest that's closer to a decent player whose been bought on the cheap because of a pre-existing injury than to a ***** buy.

Any more? England's first choice right back perhaps?

How much was Babel?! :)

Back