Nice to get my teeth into a new story from you, bud. Great start to the season too!

What a game against Newcastle ! Great comeback ! As for Barkley it is a huge loss but I believe that Ganso will provide adequate cover.

What a "dramatic" game ! :p
Same injury bullsh*t. :D

Yeah, it was quite dramatic. A win would have been good but our undefeated streak continues!

Guess I'm a bit strange as I like the challenge of managing through injuries. I see it as a chance to get the best out of the entire squad rather then just relying on the stars, so to speak.

Loving this mate.

Thanks mate, have been enjoying it thus far.

What a game against Newcastle ! Great comeback ! As for Barkley it is a huge loss but I believe that Ganso will provide adequate cover.

It was a good fight back, that's for sure. Pity we couldn't go on with it but that's football isn't it?

Ross' injury hasn't come at a bad time to be fair. Tom Cleverly has just returned from injury & as you say Ganso is waiting in the wings as well.

Nice to get my teeth into a new story from you, bud. Great start to the season too!

Cheers mate, great to have you back on board! We're travelling ok at the moment but there's always room for improvement. ;)

Ouch Lippo, hard luck vs Bournemouth, they must have sweetened the Toffee's with a Cherry! :p

Going pretty okay so far, drawing away at St James Park isn't a disaster but the result against Bournemouth is somewhat disappointing. It seems that your team are having trouble during the start of each game if you can rectify that things should be looking much better especially since you aren't playing badly at all.

Ouch Lippo, hard luck vs Bournemouth, they must have sweetened the Toffee's with a Cherry! :p

Hahaha, OMG Lewie you been sitting on that one for a while? :p

Going pretty okay so far, drawing away at St James Park isn't a disaster but the result against Bournemouth is somewhat disappointing. It seems that your team are having trouble during the start of each game if you can rectify that things should be looking much better especially since you aren't playing badly at all.

Yeah we're starting slow atm & just didn't seem to get up for the Bournemouth game. I was happy enough with a draw at Newcastle though when you score 3 goals you really should win. :S

BTW, while I'm here might as well get an opinion. The folder thing, yes or no? So far I haven't really been able to make it look the way I imagined it would, keep experimenting or throw it out?

Last edited:
I like the folder idea for injuries. Without wanting to make too much photoshop work for you maybe you could make it an open folder with the picture like a Polaroid paper clipped to the inside of one side of the folder and then the report details on a piece of paper on the other side?

I have zero experience with photoshop though mate so I'm not even really sure if what I'm suggesting is feasible.

I like the folder idea for injuries. Without wanting to make too much photoshop work for you maybe you could make it an open folder with the picture like a Polaroid paper clipped to the inside of one side of the folder and then the report details on a piece of paper on the other side?

I have zero experience with photoshop though mate so I'm not even really sure if what I'm suggesting is feasible.

Thats an idea mate, might give that a go & see how it works.

I like that you didnt go crazy on the transfers, didnt need to with that squad to be honest. Timo is class, Barry at left-back just looks funny!

Going ok so far. Liking the folder idea I think you should keep it. From experience the first month or 2 are hard going but once the injuries clear up and you can field your best team I found that we really kicked on. Keep up the good work!

Pardon me Lippo,maybe I shouldn't say this,but...still...
I thought that You're gonna be more active with this story,i mean this story's going very well till now,or you're not fully satisfied with it ? Or maybe you don't have enough time,who knows...
What I'm sayin' is,this is very good,i thought there are gonna be more updates...
Once again,this is a very stupide thought,probably it was better to just shut up,and wait for the next update. :p

I like that you didnt go crazy on the transfers, didnt need to with that squad to be honest. Timo is class, Barry at left-back just looks funny!

Nah, the squad is pretty strong. No need to over do it. Thankfully Baines will be back soon so you wont have to see Barry back there for much longer :p

I also vote for folder !

Cheers mate, will keep trying to make it look a little better.

Going ok so far. Liking the folder idea I think you should keep it. From experience the first month or 2 are hard going but once the injuries clear up and you can field your best team I found that we really kicked on. Keep up the good work!

Thanks mate. That's it, once we get our full compliment back, I'm sure we will find some form. Always going to be tough missing the likes of Baines, Barkley etc.

Pardon me Lippo,maybe I shouldn't say this,but...still...
I thought that You're gonna be more active with this story,i mean this story's going very well till now,or you're not fully satisfied with it ? Or maybe you don't have enough time,who knows...
What I'm sayin' is,this is very good,i thought there are gonna be more updates...
Once again,this is a very stupide thought,probably it was better to just shut up,and wait for the next update. :p

I never said I was going to be more active, this is about as active as I can be!

I work a full time job, 6 days a week, 50+ hours a week, have a missus that does about the same, a young family & no-one to help us out. Most of the time, I'm dragging myself out of bed at 4/5am just to get some stuff done so I can at least get 1 update a day out for you guys. If that's not commitment I don't know what is!

I am sorry that I cant update at the same rate as the Jamie's & Brendn's of this world but, to be honest, most of the time I have more important things to do.