Nah, the squad is pretty strong. No need to over do it. Thankfully Baines will be back soon so you wont have to see Barry back there for much longer :p

Cheers mate, will keep trying to make it look a little better.

Thanks mate. That's it, once we get our full compliment back, I'm sure we will find some form. Always going to be tough missing the likes of Baines, Barkley etc.

I never said I was going to be more active, this is about as active as I can be!

I work a full time job, 6 days a week, 50+ hours a week, have a missus that does about the same, a young family & no-one to help us out. Most of the time, I'm dragging myself out of bed at 4/5am just to get some stuff done so I can at least get 1 update a day out for you guys. If that's not commitment I don't know what is!

I am sorry that I cant update at the same rate as the Jamie's & Brendn's of this world but, to be honest, most of the time I have more important things to do.
My sincerously apologies ! I never thought about that,and I'm really sorry for being such an a*ahole...
You have my respect for that,and i wish you good luck,at home,ar work...

My sincerously apologies ! I never thought about that,and I'm really sorry for being such an a*ahole...
You have my respect for that,and i wish you good luck,at home,ar work...

Its no worry mate, forget about it. Just wanted to explain myself, its not like I'm some kind of FM story evil genius, with holding updates as part of some evil plan :p

I do what I can. Have had the game since beta release & still haven't played 10 games thats how much time i have. Thats all. No biggie!

It is a miracle that you find time to post updates my friend even the full daily program you have! Don’t worry about anything! FM is good way to spend our free time but real life issues are far more important!

Unlucky mate! Lets hope the younguns use it as a learning experience.

Hi lippo would be able to start an fm 16 player save as i know it was your idea?

I can empathise with your lack of playing time. I'm in a similar position.

It's amazing what good results you can get playing a 4-1-4-1 formation. I'm playing a lower league game with Northampton at the moment and am using that formation in counter attack mode with quite good effect.

Keep it up. COYB!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

^ Oh, that is so beautiful! Your presentation has been impeccable, Lippo. :)

^ Oh, that is so beautiful! Your presentation has been impeccable, Lippo. :)

Cheers mate. :)

Think Yeti should get the credit for that one though. Its not exactly what he suggested but its close I think. ;)

Cheers mate. :)

Think Yeti should get the credit for that one though. Its not exactly what he suggested but its close I think. ;)

Its ****** good is what it is mate!! Looks fantastic.