LIVERPOOL SUCKS! An Everton Journey.

• Thread starter Thread starter Lippo255
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 357
  • Views Views 98K
Tough start to the season so far, during the Beta I did a save with Milan and was also severely struggling then I made some simple tweaks to the tactic and we became almost unbeatable. I have complete faith that you'll manage to get your team to winning ways in no time :)

I have faith the wins will come soon. If anyone can turn it around it is Voldemort!!

Tough start to the season so far, during the Beta I did a save with Milan and was also severely struggling then I made some simple tweaks to the tactic and we became almost unbeatable. I have complete faith that you'll manage to get your team to winning ways in no time :)

I have faith the wins will come soon. If anyone can turn it around it is Voldemort!!

Love the story totally adore the layout !

Thanks guys. When you hit a rough patch like this, its easier to push through it when your getting so much support. Much appreciated :D

Another late goal, another draw. Ouch.

Hope things turn around in your favour soon. :)

Fantastic win! Now you can do the best double of all: beat United and lose to Liverpool! A perfect 6 point swing! :D

Great win mate!!

Thanks mate.

Fantastic win! Now you can do the best double of all: beat United and lose to Liverpool! A perfect 6 point swing! :D

How about we just beat the both of 'em :P

Great win vs United could be the win to kick start the season!

Let's hope so mate!

Currently doing up some graphics for the derby, will try to get it up ASAP but it will depend on how quickly I can make whats in my head a reality. :P

The game I've been looking forward to in this story. :D

Go toffees.

Back