• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 399
  • Views Views 22K

Who Will Win ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus Koscienly over-reacted from Coles tackel, sure it was a foul, probably a red, but still he rolled around madly and got stretchered off to come back on perfect

im 95% sure he wasnt faking that. i doubt he would have actually been strechered off it he was in real pain. he looked genuinely hurt and sky sports said he had a huge lump on his leg. sometimes impact injuries are the most painful ones

Just signed in.

Arsenal realy need Scwarzer as if Almunia is in goal we will never win anything again.

Great Debuts from Chamakh and Koschienly (SP)

Are you serious? I thought Chamakh was cack and Koscienly dealt with Ngog soooo well before being sent off didn't he!

Chamakh made Reina drop the ball so he made a good contribution

Kos had a great game even the commentators and Merson and Redknapp said he had a good debut

Last edited:
im 95% sure he wasnt faking that. i doubt he would have actually been strechered off it he was in real pain. he looked genuinely hurt and sky sports said he had a huge lump on his leg. sometimes impact injuries are the most painful ones
Surely he should have been subbed off, just incase then? :/

is it just me or does anyone think a fully fit torres would have cained konsieny (sp?) when he was one on one with him?

anyone; i hope thats only how roy sets up against the big teams and not against weaker teams; slightly frustrating at times...

LOL its funny how no one including me can spell Arsenal's New center backs name XD

Not putting the draw option on the poll has come to haunt you as well, schoolboy error.

it has at least we won the poll though

Oh right, and that gives you more premier league points? There was me thinking it depended on the final score in-game. What was I thinking?!

How, just how? I thought Chamakh was woeful :S
As I said earlier, you still need a new goal scoring striker

Robin Van Persie?
Chamakh has been scoring goals in pre-season, he just needs to settle in. Koscielny had a solid debut, other than the last 4 minutes, he was good in the air, and Liverpool didn't really get any chances in the first half.

Oh right, and that gives you more premier league points? There was me thinking it depended on the final score in-game. What was I thinking?!

you quoted me before i put the :P in !!

Robin Van Persie?
Chamakh has been scoring goals in pre-season, he just needs to settle in. Koscielny had a solid debut, other than the last 4 minutes, he was good in the air, and Liverpool didn't really get any chances in the first half.
Jovanovic had a chance, Johnson had a great shot. Yeah you have RVP, but he is injured a fair amount, I think you still need another Striker.

MotM for me would be Kuyt. Tried all game, won tons of headers, I can't think of a fault in his game

think way too many conclusions are being drawn after just one game

I Had Reina in my fantasy league team though :'( he got 1 point

Its sad, now i cant decide who's the best goalkeeper; Robert Green or Pepe Reina?

Plus Koscienly over-reacted from Coles tackel, sure it was a foul, probably a red, but still he rolled around madly and got stretchered off to come back on perfect

Arsene Wenger said:
He had a big knock on his shin and fortunately his shin pad protected him well. We were scared that it was broken. When they moved him off the pitch the physio told me it could be broken."

He was faking it? Are you ******* serious?

This, as i just quoted from Wenger.

Jovanovic had a chance, Johnson had a great shot. Yeah you have RVP, but he is injured a fair amount, I think you still need another Striker.
MotM for me would be Kuyt. Tried all game, won tons of headers, I can't think of a fault in his game

Jovanovic had one chance. Johnson cut in from the right, beat Thomas Vermaelen and had a good effort from outside the area. Vela, Bendtner, Chamakh will all score goals this season, we have other transfer priorities, we're not Man City, who can buy two or three strikers a season for £20+ million.. Kuyt didn't do much, he worked hard, as he always does, but didn't create enough chances along with Cole, as your starting philosophy meant their role to link up play was inhabited as well as playing the long ball game.

Aren't we down to one centre back with that red card? Djourou is injured and Koscielny is suspended, we've only got Vermaelen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back