Liverpool v Man City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad Boyata's playing to be honest. Could exploit him.

He is actually a very good defender and very promising! It's clear that Mancinis priority this week is United but this team should be capable of winning.

Immpecable minute silence by the fans. Touching

What a ******* bullet!!!

Andy Carroll. Was gonna happen at some point soon for the lad. Happy for him. What a strike

Get ******* in Carroll you beauty!!! Fighting for everything, come on you Reds!

Tevez looks like he's done his hamstring

Cant believe i actually want Liverpool to win lol. Take note of this moment people.

Fantastic left-footed strike from Andy Carroll, we're looking great out there, Flanagan is coping well, and now Tevez is off! Good for us, but bad for my Fantasy Football team :p

Hammy for Tevez, out for at least a month.

YES come on Carroll. Im a Newcastle fan btw, so glad hes finally got his first goal in a liverpool shirt and so glad it came at home!!

Tevez out of semis...great. Mancinis poor choice of players again. Great....i dont want to even watch this game anymore.

Balotelli on....

Tevez out of semis...great. Mancinis poor choice of players again. Great....i dont want to even watch this game anymore.

Balotelli on....

Think you just need to chill. Balotelli is capable of some pretty special goals aswell. Long way to go yet and anything can happen

YES!

Carroll > Torres.

Also, am I the only one who thinks that Hart is really overrated? Made a LOT of mistakes this season.

great for Liverpool

would be funny if city fail in getting a top 4 place again

Also, am I the only one who thinks that Hart is really overrated? Made a LOT of mistakes this season.

Tbh..i dont know about overrated. But he should have taken that shot.

Maybe a bit overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.