Liverpool v Man City

• Thread starter Thread starter madmonkey
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 168
  • Views Views 8K
Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF? I've just switched on, THREE goals in 35 minutes? XD

I can't belive you said that you can't see a win for Liverpool today Alex. You should know what can happen at Anfield...

what the **** is going on? Liverpool have been fantastic so far. I've never seen them pass the ball forward so much! Clearly Dalglish is starting to put his mark on the team

They need to make him permanent manager asap. He's made a fantastic job so far in charge.

Mancini should have played for a 0-0 draw, like he has away at every other big team

Mancini should have played for a 0-0 draw, like he has away at every other big team

What he needs to do is to play the best team against every team in the PL. Can't believe he is resting De Jong and Silva. 2 of our most important players.

WHy is he resting when United play tomorrow against Chelsea? And i doubt ManU will rest players.

I can't belive you said that you can't see a win for Liverpool today Alex. You should know what can happen at Anfield...

To be honest if this is what me doubting Liverpool is all about, I'm quite happy to be proved wrong more often!

The players shouldn't really need resting with the game four days away. He didn't rest the star player and captain, and now he's potentially injured for the game.

Well there goes the chance of finishing 3rd....

Mancini should just suck my ***** and leave..im really angry at him. I would rather see Tottenham in the CL than City with Mancini as manager.

Oh get a grip Madridista, you weren't saying that last week.

Liverpool have been fantastic. I'm absolutely beaming.

Well there goes the chance of finishing 3rd....

Mancini should just suck my ***** and leave..im really angry at him. I would rather see Tottenham in the CL than City with Mancini as manager.
I would rather see you so Spurs can sell us Modric :P

It's going to get interesting in the second half as Mancini has no other choice than to go forward and it will give liverpool some decent counter attacks. Hopefully Suarez can score one to.

I think Liverpool will take their top 4 place back next season

That was my thinking as well. Looked like it was off Kolarov's head.
Seen the replay again and i think kolarov heads it onto carroll's head.
Either way, credit to carroll; He put kolarov under a lot of pressure.
Credit to liverpool as well. Great performance so far.

I think Liverpool will take their top 4 place back next season

I hope so. Am I the only one who has found it abit weird this season seeing Chelsea Utd Arsenal and Spurs in the champions league instead of Liverpool?

I hope so. Am I the only one who has found it abit weird this season seeing Chelsea Utd Arsenal and Spurs in the champions league instead of Liverpool?

Very weird lol. Like already mentioned above though, I think it's normal service again next season on this evidence lol

Just came back from swimming... When my dad told me Carrol scored 2... I masturbated.

You didn't?

It is under Act III Part IV chapter II Paragraph V in the Premier League Positional Rights Form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back