Liverpool v Man City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe not..but i know City will spend this summer. I dont know if Tevez is actually leaving either. He might stay..idk.

But you can cope without Tevez too. City aren't a 1 man team. There are players like: Kompany, Silva, De Jong.

Tevez is important but not unreplacable.

with all due respect,city are as close to a one man team as you can get, your win percentage without tevez is considerably lower. IIRC he has scored more game winning goals/key goals than anyone else this season

with all due respect,city are as close to a one man team as you can get, your win percentage without tevez is considerably lower. IIRC he has scored more game winning goals/key goals than anyone else this season

Maybe because the team plays for Tevez? Maybe the coach will teach in the pre-season how to kick the ball in the net without Tevez in the team? Time and gelling is the key. But believe me..Tevez is not the only striker who can work hard for the team and kick a ball into the net..

Ronaldo left United but they are still winning. No one is unreplacable. There aren't many players like him. But if you have an unlimited budget im sure the coach and the scouts find players and tactics that can win without Tevez. So no..i dont think it would affect.

@Joel

Yeah...im not going to let an **** performance like that to ruin my sleep.

It was just 1 game and that wasn't the downfall off City neither the rise of Liverpool. You have to move on to the next game. Nothing is lost yet.

If City doesn't finish in the top 4...then they dont deserve to. And if Spurs do...im going to be the first one to congratulate them. I dont stress things like that.

What i stress and look forward to is the 4 (yes can you believe it? 4!!!) EL CLasico games.

Thats the only games im looking forward to anymore this season.

Weren't United winning the title on a regular basis before Ronaldo was there though? I think they were... Giggs > Ronaldo

Giggs > Ronaldo

Don't be silly.

Great performance from the boys, went crazy when carroll scored. The second goal had to go in, citys defence was everywhere. Third goal was quite awesome too, with a bit of luck. Dirk Kuyt said after the game that we're pressing for 5th, but if 4th an 5th are on the same points then surely we could be pressing for 4th?

10/10 lads, king kennys at it again.

Weren't United winning the title on a regular basis before Ronaldo was there though? I think they were... Giggs > Ronaldo

Don't be silly.

What exactly is he being silly about, He refers to how Utd won titles before ronaldo, which is true, and then goes to say how Giggs > Ronaldo. Which to me implied he was talking as a general career, as he reference utd before Ronaldo. But you choose to just quote one part of a sentence......

What exactly is he being silly about, He refers to how Utd won titles before ronaldo, which is true, and then goes to say how Giggs > Ronaldo. Which to me implied he was talking as a general career, as he reference utd before Ronaldo. But you choose to just quote one part of a sentence......

You're spot on there, Giggs has been and always will be more successful then Ronaldo! But in my eyes, I'd rather sit and watch giggs play than Ronaldo!

If you'd rather watch giggs play instead of ronaldo then your obviously a bitter united fan. Giggs is nowhere near the level of Ronaldo, not even in his prime years. Ronaldo in my opinion and alot of others opinions the best player in the world. Giggs, even at his prime, never came close to that.

Looking at it from another point of view:
Liverpool have more history than United, doesn't mean they're better then them, does it?

If you'd rather watch giggs play instead of ronaldo then your obviously a bitter united fan. Giggs is nowhere near the level of Ronaldo, not even in his prime years. Ronaldo in my opinion and alot of others opinions the best player in the world. Giggs, even at his prime, never came close to that.

Looking at it from another point of view:
Liverpool have more history than United, doesn't mean they're better then them, does it?

stop wumming, hes not even a united fan. Good work there, move on

Status
Not open for further replies.