Liverpool v Sparta Praha. K:O 8:05.

Joshh

Hi.
Reaction score
Seeing as though there was no thread, I thought i'd make one :)

Kick off is at 8:05 on Channel Five.

Raul Meireles has been passed fit to start Liverpool's Europa League last 32, first-leg encounter with Sparta Prague tonight - listen live online from 8pm.

The Portuguese midfielder was forced off against Wigan due to illness, but retains his place in Kenny Dalglish's starting XI in the Czech Republic.

David Ngog, Danny Wilson and Sotirios Kyrgiakos are also in the Reds' line-up as they make three changes from Saturday.

Academy starlet Conor Coady is named on the bench, alongside Joe Cole.

Liverpool team in full: Reina, Johnson, Carragher, Kyrgiakos, Wilson, Maxi, Lucas, Meireles, Aurelio, Kuyt, Ngog. Subs: Gulacsi, Skrtel, Kelly, Cole, Jovanovic, Pacheco, Coady.

Please don't argue on the thread, this is just for the match.​

Last edited:
Is Kenny still using 3 centre half's and 2 wing backs or is Aurelio playing in midfield?

May as well watch this game.

3-0 Liverpool

Mierles scores 2

Carra to score the 3rd :O

EDIT: Thought it was at anfeild

2-1 Liverpool now

Last edited:
Is Kenny still using 3 centre half's and 2 wing backs or is Aurelio playing in midfield?

May as well watch this game.

By the looks of it Aurelio will be in midfield.

Heres how i think they will line out:

Ngog

Kuyt

Aurelio Lucas Meireles Maxi

Wilson Kyrgiakos Carragher Johnson

Reina​

That's the sort of team that would have suffered an awkward defeat in the Hodgson-era...

No Sterling? Pah.

Im quite upset that Sterling is not even on the bench :(, was looking forward to seeing this kid.

Kick off is 8:05

- Sterling is too young to be thrown into an away match at a hostile place.. just brought along for experience.. anfield v them in 2 weeks looks good for the bench at least!

- Also expect it too be pretty difficult tonight though.. im going 2-1 Liverpool.. Meireles and Ngog

That's the sort of team that would have suffered an awkward defeat in the Hodgson-era...

No Sterling? Pah.

He was in the squad but wasn't selected for the match. Tbh i think its better that he isn't playing cause hes only turned 16 2 months ago and hes not ready yet imo

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Isn't kick off 8:05?

yes it is

Coady's a beast, lovely seeing him on the bench. Captain of England's under 17's World Cup win. CB/CM, with a great penalty on him, hopefully Gerrard's replacement when the time comes.

Sorry fellas, changed the kick off time now. Thanks :)

Liverpool 2-1....Carra owngoal.Kyriakos and Ngog our scorers

Pool fans remember him???
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht_tWOnGvNM&feature=related"]YouTube - Marek_Matejovsky_goal_on_Anfield_Road_08_03_15[/ame]