• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 85
  • Views Views 6K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Preview by Match of the Day commentator Guy Mowbray followed by live coverage of Saturday's game between Liverpool and Sunderland in the Barclays Premier League.

More...

Liverpool 3 - 1 Sunderland
Suarez
Carroll x2

Game must be stopped and resumed until such items are removed now.

Anyway, 3-0. Carroll, Kuyt, Downing.

Team I'd play -

Reina
Johnson Carragher Agger Kelly
Lucas Adam Henderson
Kuyt Carroll Downing

Can see Suarez coming on after an hour but Enrique not being in squad.

Liverpool 0-0 Sunderland or 1-1..

Sunderland have the whole new team, will be good to watch how they gel..

3-0.

Confident I am, even with Suarez to be on the bench.

Reina
Kelly (Johnson if he recovers) Carra Agger Insua
Henderson Adam Lucas Downing
Kuyt Carroll.

Liverpool 0-0 Sunderland or 1-1..

Sunderland have the whole new team, will be good to watch how they gel..

So have we in case it's escaped your notice, so your point is ? If you're a Mackem supporter I withdraw that statement obviously - if not, I suspect an anti-LFC agenda. Of course I could be wrong - it's been known.

I predict a win for us. I don't care what the score is as the three points are more important than GD for the first game of the season.

im hoping the new signings at sunderland should gel well and could see a close 3-2 win for for liverpool because they got the edge of being at home

So have we in case it's escaped your notice, so your point is ? If you're a Mackem supporter I withdraw that statement obviously - if not, I suspect an anti-LFC agenda. Of course I could be wrong - it's been known.

I predict a win for us. I don't care what the score is as the three points are more important than GD for the first game of the season.

Eh? So we have to predict only Liverpool win in this thread.. Jeez..

ok.. Liverpool 10-0 Sunderland if that makes you happy..

I just commented on Sunderland team as they signed some 9 odd players.

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 AM ----------

Nope.

He is a United fan, and a mong.

Great to know that..

Love you really :wub:

Carroll to get a hat-trick please, as he is my FF captain :D

Love you too Dunc (No **** :p)

QQ for any liverpool fan.. Is Enrique deal done? If so any chances of him playing this weekend as he is in my FF team and ******* site is down to make last min changes :(

Eh? So we have to predict only Liverpool win in this thread.. Jeez..

ok.. Liverpool 10-0 Sunderland if that makes you happy..

I just commented on Sunderland team as they signed some 9 odd players.

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 AM ----------

No, as I stated - three points are more important than the score (well clearly 10-0 would make me happy).

Last edited:
Love you too Dunc (No **** :p)

QQ for any liverpool fan.. Is Enrique deal done? If so any chances of him playing this weekend as he is in my FF team and ******* site is down to make last min changes :(

The deal is done, but unsure if he will be in the squad, although he should have signed in time to be registered. So who knows.

Or what RTW said.

Last edited:
Back