Liverpool v Wolves

Really hope Roy gets the sack.

King Kenny :wub:

I'm not being funny, but it is a little harsh on Hodgson he is not a bad manager, he clearly showed that last season with Fulham. It was simply a bad time for anyone to take charge of Liverpool. They're were/are in a precarious position, players under performing, no strength in depth whatsoever, the club is going through a massive slump (call it a transition period if you have to) and if a manager of Hodgson's experience cannot get them back on the right track and I doubt Dalglish is either.

I'm not being funny, but it is a little harsh on Hodgson he is not a bad manager, he clearly showed that last season with Fulham.

And he has clearly shown this season, that he doesn't have a ******* clue. I don't care what state we are/were in, we shouldn't be losing to Northampton, Blackpool, Wolves. ******* ****. I actually hate the man.

Torres you can go as well, if you don't care about Liverpool then I don't care about you.

Last edited:
And he has clearly shown this season, that he doesn't have a ******* clue. I don't care what state we are/were in, we shouldn't be losing to Northampton, Blackpool, Wolves. ******* ****. I actually hate the man.

Torres you can go as well, if you don't care then I don't care about you.

I can honestly say I don't think any manager in the world (apart from Mourinho/Ferguson) would be doing much better, managers take too much of the blame, the players simply have not performed and all deserve to have their contracts ripped up.

Ha, I'm loving that offside trap Wolves, lovely.

Roy has the same tactical approach to every side he's been at, he's not playing Liverpool to there strengths and he's too arrogant to experiment tactically.

As much as I love the owl splitter, it's time for him to go.

Such a risky tactic from set pieces but was beautiful to see a goal disallowed because of it :wub:

Guus would do wonders for Liverpool with that lad they'd be a top... 20 team in the league Liverpool's day is done and so is yours Roy

Roy has the same tactical approach to every side he's been at, he's not playing Liverpool to there strengths and he's too arrogant to experiment tactically.

As much as I love the owl splitter, it's time for him to go.
this is it. just becuse it worked at fulham doesnt mean it will at liverpool, and it hasnt been for months.

You guys are talking like the match is over. There's still 12 minutes left of Hodgson's reign to go.

But yeah, really can't see Liverpool getting anything from this.

Joe Cole has gone into CM and they've sent Stevie G out wide. Genius.

12 minutes to much

Liverpool FC should declare war on France.

It wouldn't help their league position, but at least they'd get a win under their belt.