Liverpool v Wolves

How long is roy going to last? he does have one of the worst liverpool teams in recent years but some of these results are unacceptable.

it makes it worse that Chelsea and arsenal seem intent on letting the mancs walk the league.

Liverpool are lining up a new shirt sponsor - Oxo cubes. Then they really will be the ultimate laughing stock.

dodgeson.jpg

Why doesn't Roy just kick me in the balls himself? Would probably hurt less.. In fact do it ever week for a year, kinda like watching Liverpool get destroyed by the worst footballing teams in the league.. He is about as tactically aware as Andy Gray, even a 9 year old girl could do a better job.

Deary me...

Liverpool are absolutely **** this season.

Liverpool are soo loow now. Feel sorry for liverpool fans. It will be intresting to hear what kind of excuses Hodgson have now :D

That was a shambles. liverpool arent as good as they used to be, but no way should they ever be set out to play like that. Liverpool are known for showing managers patience but Roy has to go for their sakes

Embarassing, tragic, horrific.

I love my club but nothing gets deeper into the veins of my anger than what I witnessed tonight. A club weant to be at the top of English football being beaten comfortaby by a side with the worst away record in the country at our so called fortress of a stadium. I blame everyone but in my opinion not any of the players on the pitch tonight are worthy to be anywhere near a Liverpool shirt, I don't exclude Gerrard or Torres from this especially due to his horrific effort and body language shown for months.

But always there is one person I blame most and it's that utter fool of a manager they thought was any good in the first place. Commentators and pundits are ***** if they actually believe that any sensible Liverpool fans still want that piece of **** anywhere near anfield. Look throughout Liverpool forums and twitter feeds if you don't believe me. What angered me the most was how he looked like he didn't care about how such a great team were about to lose to (no-offence wolve's fans) a feeble side. He was joking and having a laugh with the fourth official about to read out the amount of time we had to try and scramble together a equaliser.

I am so angry right now I don't trust myself. Nothing is going to change with Hodgson in charge. I really hope that if Jamie Redknapp's so called Hodgson fans are actually out there that they come to thier ******* senses and see the light. Don't blame it on Rafa, you do that and your as bad as Roy. Get that ******* out of our club now!

HODGSON OUT

p.s mind the spelling for some reason i am in a mad rage!

there really are no excuses for this.

3 weeks he had to prepare fo this game, 3 weeks of solid training to improve fitness and work on the actual tactics that hodgson wants.

well if the tactics are to be those as deployed against wolves then that's a travesty.

no disrespect to wolves and whilst shock results will happen, this result was not a shock and most definitely shouldn't have happened. wigan, stoke, blackpool, wolves. all of them have gotten points against us and they are all sides who do not need to be feared.

anyway you can't call wanting hodgson to be sacked a knee jerk reaction. he simply has to go. if he stays until the end of the season then we could even end up relegated. his tactics are ruining this club and it will be no surprise at all if torres and reina are not here next season.

a terrible result, a terrible performance and a terrible manager.

hodgson out now please.

It's time for Roy to resign and Retire at once, simply losing to Wolves is to much for anyone and he deserved that booing fans.

. He was joking and having a laugh with the fourth official about to read out the amount of time we had to try and scramble together a equaliser.

I said this earlier on, and i agree with you, it really annoyed an angered me that instead of concentrating on the match, and encouraging us to win, he would rather have a giggle with the official, and then go a sit down. Complete idiot

WTF.. Liverpools game was postponed 2 days ago and they had extra time to recover. But this is the result....Hodgson has none excuses for this one. Wigan-Arsenal 2-2 too oO)

Step forward, John Barnes!

I'd rather him than Hodgson any day ;)

Roy, the tactics at Fulham won't work at Liverpool. And we finished the game with Joey Cole CM and Gerrard on the right?! FML. You have the tactical nous of a squirrel, and a dead one at that.

Bye bye Hodgson bring in Rijkaard

Just a quick point to prove Mr Jamie Redkanpp wrong about the Hodgson fans. RAWK (The biggest LFC forum is overloaded and ridiculously slow). Now I wonder what everyone has to say then?