Liverpool v Wolves

My night couldnt have gone any better, what a sensational win from Wolves and a real tidy goal. Shambles in defence is that Hodgson's fault??? This makes it even better that earlier in the transfer rumour thread i said liverpool where a team in decline and many jumped back at me saying what about your side. This just says it all im afraid, this is why you need to realise you are not the club you used to be, you have a gloryfied history and you deserve that and hold on too that and i mean it. But times have changed and you arn't the side you was and i think the sooner you realise and come to terms with this then you can start to re-build.
no no no no no. Do not start

liverpool need a new manager thick and fast and i would like anyone to step in right now, i would get like joe blogs to join see as he will do a better job then oap roy

In various times as a Liverpool fan I've been at various times worried we wouldn't win the title, worried we wouldn't make the top four, and worried we wouldn't put up a decent challenge.

This is the first time I've been worried that we wouldn't stay in the division.

NESV have to realise that having sunk £300m of their cash into the club, Roy is currently looking a good bet to lose them a big chunk of that cash. We keep saying that we are one of the - if not the - most profitable clubs in the league. We can say this because up to now we've been competitve at the top of the league and in Europe, and this has keep our global exposure high and our income rolling in. Every year we are out of Europe more fans are going to trickle away. If we go down, watch them flee. Is anyone one the otherside of the world going to get up at 5am to watch us play Ipswich?

Roy has got to go right now - I think waiting until the end of the season risks disaster - and about the best bet for the rest of the season would be Dalglish in a caretaker role. It is so obvious it is screaming at you in the face.

Im saying what i believe, honestly not trying to start any arguments. If you have a difference of opinion then say it nicely.

Again, I'm not in the mood to argue with you. We all know this is Hodgson's fault and opposition fans are loving every second.

Just go away.

My night couldnt have gone any better, what a sensational win from Wolves and a real tidy goal. Shambles in defence is that Hodgson's fault??? This makes it even better that earlier in the transfer rumour thread i said liverpool where a team in decline and many jumped back at me saying what about your side. This just says it all im afraid, this is why you need to realise you are not the club you used to be, you have a gloryfied history and you deserve that and hold on too that and i mean it. But times have changed and you arn't the side you was and i think the sooner you realise and come to terms with this then you can start to re-build.

you are probably right.

but it is hodgsons fault ATM

Im saying what i believe, honestly not trying to start any arguments. If you have a difference of opinion then say it nicely.

If you honestly think that just saying what you believe is acceptable, you're a few **** left backs short of a Roy Hodgson defence.

Pretty simple, Roy's position is untenable.

Thank you. I swear to god, if he carries on being his usual self on this thread I'm going to end up getting myself banned.

Its alright to make comments when C*****a are on a bad run though. My comments are put accross nicely and i would like someone preferly a liverpool fan to say what they think about it.

Its alright to make comments when C*****a are on a bad run though. My comments are put accross nicely and i would like someone preferly a liverpool fan to say what they think about it.

Look anywhere over the past two pages of this thread. There's your ******* answer.

Thank you. I swear to god, if he carries on being his usual self on this thread I'm going to end up getting myself banned.
histroy plays little bearing on tonight. liverpools suqad isnt as good (same could be easily said of united and chelsea) but there is no way that the squad of players out there were not capable of a performance. And that falls squarely on the head of roy and the players

8 of 14 tonight played in the 4-0 demolition of Real Madrid at Anfield.

not even the same thing. honestly dont know how you cant see the difference between you comment and others

histroy plays little bearing on tonight. liverpools suqad isnt as good (same could be easily said of united and chelsea) but there is no way that the squad of players out there were not capable of a performance. And that falls squarely on the head of roy and the players

Precisely. We aren't the force we used to be, and I'll be the first to admit that. However the team/squad we have is far better than what Roy is producing at the moment. Defeats to Blackpool/Northampton/Wolves. It is not good enough and surely NESV know this.

I honestly wouldnt mind that i love the guy i thought he did brilliantly with newcastle

But Hodgson did brilliantly with Fulham, a similar caliber of club. So no guarentee Hughton would do any better.

Kenny until summer, to get the fans onside and get the players going, then Hiddink or someone.

---------- Post added at 03:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 AM ----------

But Hodgson did brilliantly with Fulham, a similar caliber of club. So no guarentee Hughton would do any better.

Hodgson saved them from relegation, made them mid-table and had a jammy cup run which is the only thing which got him the job. :mad:

Both the Liverpool manager and the team are responsible for their performances at the moment.

Shocking.