Liverpool Vs Aston Villa

Never seen so many people predict a 0-0 on a Football Forum.

Both teams are struggling this season. I fancy a 1-0 win to villa.

Hoping to see a nice 2-0 win but doubt it. My predication is going to be 1-0 Liverpool an Maxi to score it.

Can't see us getting anything from this one, especially with Ash missing too today.
There's always hope though

1-0 Pool. Villa will struggle with those injuries. I think N'gog will score

No, football is about turning up for a match looking forward to seeing your team play, having a few pints and some craic at the pub before and heading up those stairs already singing and looking forward to the game.

Paying £45 plus travel to turn up to watch a team set up in the antithesis of how you were brought up to think football should be played with a manager who only take his foot out of his mouth to change feet and every man and his dog on the kop knowing that he's not up to the job and responding with overwhelming apathy is not really what football is all about. :)

Well for me the best thing about football is that no matter how bad it gets, we always go to the game and get behind our team :)

If we play to our best and with some of villas injuries and suspension it should be atleast ooh 26-0

Horrible going into a game with such low confidence isn't it :(

First time that I can remember, ever where I'm happy with draws vs any of the large-ish teams (Villa, Spurs, Everton, City Etc) We're a mid-table team with a mid-table manager. :'(

Happy? Yeah were mediocre but I wouldn't say i'm happy about it.

We should be winning this, 2-0 Pool!

Rumour has it Torres will not make the squad as his wife has gone into labour. If this is true I can see us getting beat..

No Gerrard/Torres/Carragher. Oh ****.

2-1 Villa.

so....
Reina
Johnson-----Skrtel------------------Krygiakos--------Konchesky
Kuyt----------Lucas-------------------Meireles----------Maxi
N'gog---------------Babel?