Liverpool Vs Aston Villa

Rumour has it Torres will not make the squad as his wife has gone into labour. If this is true I can see us getting beat..

Just adds to my belief that it will be 0-0.

Both teams missing big players, and lacking confidence as it is.

Yeah Babel is replacing Torres :(

Why are people jumpig on the band wagon about liverpool missing carragher, gerrard, torres..

yes crucial players, have you seen villa team atm? the midfield are kids through injuries,

and even ashley young is banned tonight,

at least pool have recognised players to fill the void

Liverpool 2-1 Aston villa

Ryan Babel to make the pool fans love him by hitting two late goals ;)

Really strange for me playing Babel, instead of Joe Cole of Jovanovic...

although Babel could really run Dunne and Collins ragged tonight if he gets his head down,

interesting game with no stars on either team...

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

Babel offside, but i like being right, i knew Babel would cause them problems lol

liverpool 2-0 villa

ngog
babel

Sounds like 2 goals in very quick succession...

Great start, Lucas' passing is so underrated its unbelievable.

Lucas is still my favourite player! You all said he was ****!
Waits for obnoxious comment saying he is ****

Lucas is still my favourite player! You all said he was ****!
Waits for obnoxious comment saying he is ****

I never said he was ****, i said he be more in a more advanced position.

I concur.

The lad won best youngster of the year in his last year in Brazil playing as a kind of number 10 role. You don't go from winning that to being **** within a year or so i just think its taken the club too long to realise his best position.

Just don't trust Skrtel, he makes me so nervous when hes on the ball...

He's adapted well though. I think he needs to lose some weight though, if he were to play in an advanced position.

The lad won best youngster of the year in his last year in Brazil playing as a kind of number 10 role. You don't go from winning that to being **** within a year or so i just think its taken the club too long to realise his best position.
agreed. never understood why some liverpool fans slated him, i woul happily have have him at united. rafa, like SAF with anderson, was playing him deeper to round off his game defensively, and to be fair to him it looks like it has worked, hes got a very good all round game now.

number 10's don't exist in the premier league