Liverpool Vs. Manchester United Sunday 6th 13:30 KO

• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 43K

What will the outcome of this match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Idiotic Nani? Why? For showing the stud mark?

No its the fact he was almost dead on the floor and as soon as he saw the ref only had a yellow card he got up and started insinuating the ref should send him off and then he collapsed again.

Write Manchester United off at your peril, they're more than capable to turn this around. Brown and Smalling pull themselves together they can get something out of this.

Stoked that Pool are 2-up though :D

I cant believe how biased some of the Man Utd fans are on here, Carragher should definetly have got a Yellow card for the tackle but Nani should have got one too for feigning injury, any money he will be back on the pitch in second half.

Biased? Nani is already subbed off..

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

No its the fact he was almost dead on the floor and as soon as he saw the ref only had a yellow card he got up and started insinuating the ref should send him off and then he collapsed again.

You think player cant move 2-3 feet when injured? So you all think he was not injured still went off?

Lol ******* referee that Rafael did was on ball ffs and refree give him yellow :s and that **** liverpool player gonna jump on him .... f'*d¤% im ****** now

Cmon united!! You can do it... Gogo Chico out with berba and in with our mexican!! (H)

Man United coming back to win this all depends on what Fergie does at half time, we need players who want to go back out on that pitch and win us that title, not players who get wound up and make silly mistakes. Hernandez will hopefully have an impact against a yellow carded Jamie Carragher

I cant believe how biased some of the Man Utd fans are on here, Carragher should definetly have got a Yellow card for the tackle but Nani should have got one too for feigning injury, any money he will be back on the pitch in second half.

Made me lol so much...you cant bring a sub'ed player back on....

I think Nani went off because he was feeling guilty about his mistake ( 2nd Pool goal) and he was playing really bad. Actually the only good thing in United this half was Berbatov.

Studs up nowhere near the ball = red.

But i will say Liverpool do deserve to be winning

Meh, Debatable. Maybe a red. When Nani ran over kinda made it a Yellow in my opinion.

Please Fletcher for Carrick. We need his energy.

hes been subbed off. good work there with bias comments...

I agree with this baldy, Maxis tackle on Rafael was much worse than Rafaels on Lucas, Rafael didnt even make contact.

That Carragher challenge could ruin someones career and we now have all 3 of our world class wingers injured, two of which were horrible tackles

Hatred for Nani is amazing. He went to show the studs mark and no way he could continue after the tackle. Instead of balaming Carra people are picking on Nani. Jeez..

Arsenal fan comlaining about play acting or going down like a ***** is cherry on the top..

Because he managed to run towards the ref then fell over when he realised carra wasnt gonna be sent off.

Another **** ref, how was Carragher not sent off and Rafael booked for a lucas dive typical scouse *****.
Of course we are man united and refs love us though.
Rafael was booked because it is extremely dangerous to come in 2 footed with both feet off the ground and lucas had to jump over otherwise he could be in hospital now.

I agree with this baldy, Maxis tackle on Rafael was much worse than Rafaels on Lucas, Rafael didnt even make contact.

That Carragher challenge could ruin someones career and we now have all 3 of our world class wingers injured, two of which were horrible tackles

All's not lost.. we still have Obertan and Bebe (H)

the second sentence is spot on, hypocrisy much?

Yawn Mike. Most of the Arsenal fans on this forum - when we see embarrassing play-acting from our players - call them on it. Whereas sunilvk is suggesting that what Nani is doing isn't play-acting at all.

Now that's hypocrisy.

Yawn Mike. Most of the Arsenal fans on this forum - when we see embarrassing play-acting from our players - call them on it. Whereas sunilvk is suggesting that what Nani is doing isn't play-acting at all.

Now that's hypocrisy.
he is actually injured, and no they dont always

Back