Liverpool Vs. Manchester United Sunday 6th 13:30 KO

• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 43K

What will the outcome of this match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, today Fergie maybe had an off day with his team selection maybe, I don't know. Wonder how many people will say Rooney has to go, when in fact you can't single out one player for the performance. Liverpool simply raised their game-thanks to King Kenny. It was a very bad day at the office for Man Utd. But credit to Dowd-been excellent and dealt with the mayhem earlier on very well. Credit to him. An a very big well done to Kuyt. I've always rated his work rate etc. Full deserved for the lad

I think the 'bottlers' tag should probably be reapplied to Utd now.. The last two times Arsenal have drawn before Utd play, Utd have lost their subsequent game (assuming of course, they don't score 3 goals in 9 mins with Liverpool looking more likely to score even now..)

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

Someone needs some anger-management..
losing away to chelsea and liverpool is hardly bottling, very disappointing, but hardly bottling. thats more akin to losing the cup final to the brummies :P

Looks like Carrol is going to add a whole new dimension to the way L'Pool play :P

So glad we've already played Liverpool at Anfield..

****** close from Gerrard - 35 yards out.

Today I feel very much like how I felt when United lost the Champions League final to Barcelona. I feel nothing.. we were really bad and liverpool have deserved to win. I really can't find any complaints or excuses. We need to buck our ideas up if we are going to actually win this league

I hope Torres is watching this and crying at the fact he left :)

Back