Liverpool Vs. Manchester United Sunday 6th 13:30 KO

• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 43K

What will the outcome of this match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They still havent come to term with it lol, bless.

What has Torres done for you already? LOL! At least the gusy that came in, Torres basicly payd for them and they are playing 10x better then him.

Fantasy points with Hernandez goal. Liverpool fans haven't stopped singing haha

To make my day now Gerrard getting injured and out for rest of the season

I dout it very much.

You seem to post about Torres quite a lot!

i very much doubt it since he is playing cl footy, quite proabaly playing it again next season

why would he be crying? we beat united and chelsea are still in a higher position then liverpool. get it right

They still havent come to term with it lol, bless.

lol.
it was tongue in cheek.

and Liverpool look to have a much brighter future than Chelsea atm. (K)

And glad that this game is over. Game raising C*nts.. Now we have got good home fixtures. Hope Nani is fine..

whats the silly comments wishing ill on players? You lost. Deal with it. Liverpool were outstanding today and you can't say any more than that.

Anyway, even if the game had more 90mins i am sure we would score the 4th before they get the 2nd..

What has Torres done for you already? LOL! At least the gusy that came in, Torres basicly payd for them and they are playing 10x better then him.

Torres has come in and is working on his fitness and confidence as he had it shattered while playing for your sacred club. |)

I said Liverpool should have sold Torres last season and no one agreed.

It was the best thing that happened to Liverpool this year - selling Torres. Don't get it personal. It is not that he isnt good but he isn't 50M pounds.

Well played Liverpool. Deserved victory..

We have so much work to do to win the sacred 19.

Carragher is still a **** though..

Back