Liverpool Vs. Manchester United Sunday 6th 13:30 KO

• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 43K

What will the outcome of this match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't believe I'm going to bring myself to say this but well done Liverpool.

By far the better team all over the pitch today, your guys wanted it more simple as that. Can't remember such a gutless performance by a United team. 3-1 flatters us if I'm honest. I really do fear about this season now, I always said if we could get through this week with at least 4 points then we'd win the title but the fact that we have none is a big worry.

Anyways im of to drown myself in gallons of alcohol. Well played Liverpool, I hate you all! Lol

Well played liverpool ! man utd absoluty shockin fergie you need to get this sorted n quick

Back to back defeats for Man Utd - OH NOE THEY'RE HAVING A CRISIS.

******* excellent.

This game has kept me late for work, my shift started at 3.

come 11:30 My reactions will come :D

Torres has come in and is working on his fitness and confidence as he had it shattered while playing for your sacred club. |)

Yeah, the club that has beaten you with a goal from a player that Torres money basicly bought. Was Mascherano but its the same ahahah.

Torres has come in and is working on his fitness and confidence as he had it shattered while playing for your sacred club. |)

5x Stfu,

john-terry-crying.jpg

Full Time

Thank you very much liverpool

I really cant wait for next saturday lads Utd vs Arsenal :)

How is it Liverpool's fault that he's injury prone and then subsequently couldn't hit a cow's **** with a banjo? :)

Taking bets on how long this'll stay open... good game though. Suarez was fantastic, as was Kuyt.

It was the best thing that happened to Liverpool this year - selling Torres. Don't get it personal. It is not that he isnt good but he isn't 50M pounds.

And Carroll isent worth 35 but its the price you have to pay for the big players.

well played liverpool

SAf got it wrong today, no fletcher and brown ahead of O'shea, we played incredibly wide even though liverpool would look to pass through the middle

Well done Liverpool derservdley won today, but if Nani is out for long Carragher your a dead man ;)

Hold on guys.. Hold the phone! We all know what's really important here.. Hernandez scored a goal, who cares about how many Liverpool scored? :'(

I cant bring myself to giving Liverpool credit but anyway chin up as we will get the last laugh when we win the league and they dont qualify for the europa.

Even though we were extremley poor, Liverpool were fantastic and congrats on the victory. Hopefully SAF can get the players to raise their game for next week.

Don't know why SAF didn't pick o'shea for. Is he injured or something? And why no Fletcher?

Back