Liverpool Vs. Manchester United Sunday 6th 13:30 KO

• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 43K

What will the outcome of this match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Matter of opinion. Or is it because you just beat Utd at home.

I'm fairly sure I remember you saying much the same in terms of "Chelsea are in with a shot" after beating United at home. And we did it better. So we win ;)

why are united fans still singing about diego forlan for something he did like 4 years ago? :S
and he was a flop....

And why do Liverpool fans still gloat about winning 18 league titles, the last of which I wasn't even born to witness!!

Don't know why SAF didn't pick o'shea for. Is he injured or something?
bizaare, shld have been him and fletcher starting, give no space for liverpool to come through the middle

We won but Man u Did NOT Deserve their goal. Suarez Proving Already Why He has the potential( or current class) to be WAY better than torres. Great Performance From Kuyt Too. So Chuffed! :D

P.S, Im not saying Man Utd Are Bad Etc. MOST fans on here appreciate that Liverpool Were better and If it was the other way round, i would have done the same

Last edited:
Not playing Fletcher was a big mistake. Still 19 is well and truely on. Afterall the other team in the race is Arsenal. I expect them to lose even more points.

has Ferguson ever try to pair Hernandez with Berbatov? cause he really needs to imo. Rooney is just poor!

Good game for the neutral, shame Arsenal lost yesterday, would of made the title race more exciting if they won. Deserved victory for Liverpool. Dirk Kuyt will probably get man of the match but I think it should go to Suarez, fantastic footballer.

****...I fell asleep right before the game started and just woke up. Apparently Liverpool won 3-1. Can someone give me a summary of the game in a few sentences? Apparently Nani and Aurelio got hurt.

Liverpool were the better team for most of the game and deserved it.
Not to bothered about it though. Away form has been poor for United, and having our 2 best CD's not available really hurt United, as well as the midfield selection and the injury to Nani. (which should of been a red card).

Not sure why this is turning into Chelsea vs Liverpool because im sure i was watching Utd Pool..

5x Stfu,

john-terry-crying.jpg

Yer fair enough but its been 1,749 days since you won anything!!

Shevchenko 30m

............?

When we bought him he was one of the best strikers in Europe was he not?

I'm fairly sure I remember you saying much the same in terms of "Chelsea are in with a shot" after beating United at home. And we did it better. So we win ;)

Well you remember wrongly then. Im not even thinking of the league title.

Chelsea away.... Deal with it boy (K)

We have had a poor season but just look at the table and ours looks excellent comparred to yours.

Torres has come in and is working on his fitness and confidence as he had it shattered while playing for your sacred club. |)

right, yeah yeah, that must be it. He's working on his fitness? he's been doing that for like a year and he's still injured for 3 months a season.

Matter of opinion. Or is it because you just beat Utd at home.

i think it will be an opinion shared by many fans. & not just Liverpool fans.

****...I fell asleep right before the game started and just woke up. Apparently Liverpool won 3-1. Can someone give me a summary of the game in a few sentences? Apparently Nani and Aurelio got hurt.

Kuyt scored after great work from Suarez. Few minutes later Nani backpassed it right to Kuyt who headed in. Nani was then chopped down by Carragher, long story short he did the normal theatrics before deciding he was injured and stretchered off. More handbags occurred. Finally, Kuyt took a third before Hernandez grabbed a consolation.

Back