Liverpool Vs. Manchester United Sunday 6th 13:30 KO

• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 43K

What will the outcome of this match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I cant bring myself to giving Liverpool credit but anyway chin up as we will get the last laugh when we win the league and they dont qualify for the europa.

U just dream of winning the title now cause you are getting into bad form. Arsenal is next in FA and if Manchester loose there they will start loosing games.

Seeing Dirk Kurts face in HD just made me throw up :'(

It's ironic that every match thread on the forum gets turned into some form of arguments regarding Manchester United, then when there's a match thread about them, it turns into Liverpool v Chelsea.

Give it a rest and post only if you have something to say about the match because I'm in the mood to give infractions out.

CJACKO in turning Matchday thread into Chelsea thread shocker..

I think he didn't start..

U just dream of winning the title now cause you are getting into bad form. Arsenal is next in FA and if Manchester loose there they will start loosing games.
You keep dreaming of that europa league title ******.

It's ironic that every match thread on the forum gets turned into some form of arguments regarding Manchester United, then when there's a match thread about them, it turns into Liverpool v Chelsea.

Give it a rest and post only if you have something to say about the match because I'm in the mood to give infractions out.
its bizarre.

Everyone else you know how the game went for us, therefore you know kind of mood im in. cut the **** out

Not really sure what result I wanted today, after all.

Liverpool are further behind us than I thought, despite us losing to Blackpool (thanks West Ham), so seeing United lose was probably the best result I could have hoped for, especially so resoundingly.

Amusing.

Look lets not step away from this, im happy Liverpool won the game but its just funny that as soon as you beat a big side all the "who needs Torres" chants come out. And the whole Chelsea over payed and we have a better future etc etc.

I cant believe how biased some of the Man Utd fans are on here, Carragher should definetly have got a Yellow card for the tackle but Nani should have got one too for feigning injury, any money he will be back on the pitch in second half.

Feigning injury? WTF!!!??? Nani"s leg was planted carraghers challenge was fully studded pretty high up too so how was that not a red? And rafael made no contact with his challenge

Before you start getting funny about it i advice you to go back and see who mentioned somthing to do with Chelsea first.

Dude I was defending you. I also really do want you to talk about chelsea (for once)

Before you start getting funny about it i advice you to go back and see who mentioned somthing to do with Chelsea first.

To be fair, your a Chelsea supporter. You shouldn't really be in this thread other then to comment on the match as a neutral. Any comments regarding another other team beside's the teams playing should be ignored.

Dude I was defending you. I also really do want you to talk about chelsea (for once)

I know i just dont like people always insinuating its me that starts it lol. If someone mentions my club in vane then i wont just lie back and take it.

Back