Liverpool Vs. Manchester United Sunday 6th 13:30 KO

• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 43K

What will the outcome of this match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tap in, Header from point blank range, missed the third goal, and all we are seeing is Kuyt is this, that.. I have seen so many Liverpool supporters calling for his head before this week.

This hat trick doesn't change the fact that he is just an average player to good player. No more than that.

Very few Liverpool fans have called for Kuyt's head. Easily our hardest worker this season, always puts the effort in. This hat-trick may have been easy, but it was well deserved after his outstanding work this season.

LUIS SUAREZZZZ!!! Dealt with you mancs almost single handedly! howd you lot feel!!?? Ofttt

United are top of the league and Liverpool are 6th so I'm sure they'll get over it.

LUIS SUAREZZZZ!!! Dealt with you mancs almost single handedly! howd you lot feel!!?? Ofttt

Feels like first place and a guaranteed Champions League spot. You?

Last edited:
Very few Liverpool fans have called for Kuyt's head. Easily our hardest worker this season, always puts the effort in. This hat-trick may have been easy, but it was well deserved after his outstanding work this season.
they were, go back and have a look at the west ham thread, and back through the year. lots of liverpool fans quick to unfairly put the boot into him

Good game for the neutral, shame Arsenal lost yesterday, would of made the title race more exciting if they won. Deserved victory for Liverpool. Dirk Kuyt will probably get man of the match but I think it should go to Suarez, fantastic footballer.

Arsenal didn't lose they drew and even then that was because of the ref and the other teams goalkeeper who did well, but the ref ruled an onside goal as offside and ignored a clear penalty.

He was your hardest worker for last few seasons :) Too bad most of L'ool fans cant appreciate him like we do Park.

Totally did not expect that result. The worst result I expected for ManU was a draw. Consolation goal from Hernandez. Suarez looks good.

"Who are you, and what have you done with Dirk Kuyt?"

Glad to see Liverpool win with that kind of result. Sure didn't expect 3 goals being scored...

Nice to see Kyrgiakos got a chance to play even tho' only as a substitute for Aurelio who was injured.

3:1

The Title race is now between United, Arsenal AND Chelsea. They have a saying in this :I

Next 9 matches decide the Premiership winner..

All the people who said Nani went off for pride,

news from anfield / deep gash on his leg and he will get scanned tommorow .

Hatred is amazing, I love him being the most hated player, we had one before, we have one now..

If I was a betting man, I would find it impossible to put money on either Arsenal or Man Utd right now its that topsy turvey at the moment. I actually feel sorry for both sets of fans right now, must be going through pure **** lol. And the pressure on both teams must be unbearable right now.

Lol Liverpool fans hyping like suraez is messi!! The first goal he did well the first part but the next 2 attempted challenges from carrick and brown were schoolboy-like and he got lucky with the assist to kuyt.

United were horrible today Liverpool deserved to win but some of these comments are laughable

are you ******* kidding me? talk about bitter.

if Messi had done what Suarez did for the 1st goal - it would be talked about for months.

That was a tremendous performance, the defence was immense and our attack was lethal.

Suarez was simply sensational, he's got so much to his game, skill, control, quick thinking, he can score, he can assist, we have a very special player.
Kuyt his work rate was top notch as always and thoroughly deserved his hattrick, those goal may well be the easiest he'll ever score but he still had to be in that position at the right time to score them, he's an important player for us and should be here for the long haul.
All the players were magnificent and was great to see Andy Carroll make his Reds debut and what a time to come on for him, one of the biggest games in World Football and sitting comfortable at 3-0 up.

Well played Redmen, we made a statement of intent today, lets carry this performance over into the rest of the season. YNWA.

And Happy Birthday King Kenny.

Hatred is amazing, I love him being the most hated player, we had one before, we have one now..

Well he didn't help it by getting up, running to the ref to try and get him sent off, then realise for once he's actually hurt and fall back over.

are you ******* kidding me? talk about bitter.

if Messi had done what Suarez did for the 1st goal - it would be talked about for months.

Suarez done that, it will be talked for years. We all know how it works.. ;)

they were, go back and have a look at the west ham thread, and back through the year. lots of liverpool fans quick to unfairly put the boot into him

Okay, let me rephrase that:

Most Liverpool fans with sense appreciate what Kuyt has done for Liverpool. Easily our hardest worker this season, he deserved that hat-trick.

Suarez had a stormer today :) Shame we didn't see much of Carroll, I think it was a bad time to come on, just as all the players were starting to be lazy. Interesting to see him in a full match :)

Well played Scousers, You beat us, and you deserved it. We where ****, Carrick is ****, how this man got a new contract i shall never know. Brown needs to learn to tackle properly. He just doesnt try to tackle. Giggs was poor, first good ball he put in lead to a cross. Wayne Rooney was a pile of wank. FFS

Well he didn't help it by getting up, running to the ref to try and get him sent off, then realise for once he's actually hurt and fall back over.

He clearly knew he was injured. He went to ref to show the impact of Carra's tackle. Even i was able to walk that much distance with Fractured leg. Fabregas played with Broken foot at Emirates against Barca last season.

Injured doesn't mean he can walk anymore. It was there for everyone to see the anguish on his face He was in tears. And sadly people were making fun of that..

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

MUFC say Sir Alex Ferguson not speaking to media after pool defeat, including MUTV. Players under orders not to talk as well

Talk about taking a stance. Well done Fergie. .This is interesting than title race. Fergie Vs FA and Media. Get in../

Tap in, Header from point blank range, missed the third goal, and all we are seeing is Kuyt is this, that.. I have seen so many Liverpool supporters calling for his head before this week.

This hat trick doesn't change the fact that he is just an average player to good player. No more than that.

He's not at all though. Easy finishes, but fully deserved for his hard work and off the ball movement, he helps Liverpool press the ball right from the front.

exactly. not sure why hes getting the stick, can't do much if you dont have the ball

Except he can! Off the ball movement was terrific, exploited Utd's wide lines (why on earth?) and opened up space for Suarez. Third goal summed up his performance, and Utd's - far more determined and hard working.

He doesn't/didn't do himself any favours by rolling around on the floor every time someone touches him, just like Ronaldo...

Even today, he goes down injured after a bad challenge, but has enough in him to get up and sprint to the referee to wave an imaginary card and try to get Carragher sent off, and then falling over as if he's been seriously hurt again when Gerrard puts a hand on his chest.

The boy who cried wolf comes to mind..(H)

Back