Liverpool Vs. Manchester United Sunday 6th 13:30 KO

• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 43K

What will the outcome of this match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really want to see Meireles disturbing the wall more often, that's twice against United he's done it this season that resulted in goals. Forces the defender to push back, making the perfect gap, but it takes a good player to hit that gap!

Wait, hold on. Manchester United were playing? Must've missed something..

**** my alarm didn't go off and I slept through the game :( 3-1 Liverpool though how did Kuyt score a hat trick he's terrible, I'm embarrassed.

**** my alarm didn't go off and I slept through the game :( 3-1 Liverpool though how did Kuyt score a hat trick he's terrible, I'm embarrassed.

Kuyt? Terrible? Meh, then you defence is what? Complete ****? :)

Kuyts not terrible. He's very underrated and an absolute work horse

Basically stole the first one of Meireles, or new boy Luiz Suarez. Forgot who. Then got a simple header after Nani tried to head it away but ended up putting it back towards the goal, and the 3rd was after a freekick which VDS saved and he got on the end of it.
So easy goals tbh.

How you managed to misspell Kuyt for Rooney is beyond me.

We had 4 away games on trot including trip to France. Everyone knew it was the most testing period. Glad we haven't lost much in the title race. Still it is in our hands.

Wigan Athletic Vs Manchester United
Chelsea Vs Manchester United
Liverpool Vs Manchester United

Quit saying Kuyt is ****... He's the most underrated EPL player. He's such an hard worker!

Kuyts not terrible. He's very underrated and an absolute work horse

I didn't word what I wrote properly I meant as in finishing, I agree he put in a shift every game, but when was the last time he scored 2 in a game let alone a hat trick.

Does anybody know why Rooney wasn't playing today? Was he injured or something???

Den den den den den der, de Luis Suarez....
Teehee, we were great, United lacked real penetration.

Tap in, Header from point blank range, missed the third goal, and all we are seeing is Kuyt is this, that.. I have seen so many Liverpool supporters calling for his head before this week.

This hat trick doesn't change the fact that he is just an average player to good player. No more than that.

Back