Liverpool Vs. Manchester United Sunday 6th 13:30 KO

• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 43K

What will the outcome of this match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Brown will be gone this summer. He is not getting any games and he was not even match fit. Shame he is a good defender but injuries is denting his chances of first team football. Rio and Vida will be back, so defense will get sorted it self.

Only worry is about Nani's injury. He is very important player and next we have Arsenal. He just love them..

And Carroll isent worth 35 but its the price you have to pay for the big players.

we only paid £35m for Carroll cos you were dumb enough to spend £50m on Torres.

John Henry said in an interview we wanted to get £15m for Torres more than we'd have to pay for Carroll. So that we broke even.

so, our net spend was something like £2.9m, whereas yours was -£70m+
so you're the bigger mugs.

but anyway - this is Liverpool - United, not Liverpool - Chelsea.

ecstatic about this, we deserved it and i'm glad the United fans recognise that.
Can't wait to see Fergie make up all manner of excuses for you's being ****.

& you missed fletcher. Carrick & Scholes sat in front of your back 4, but didn't pressure our midfield, which made it easy. Add to that, Evra & Rafael were useless and were nowhere to be seen, it was actually rather easy for us.

Who else is really looking forward to next saturdays cup 1/4 final as i think it will be a superb game :)

Well, with Liverpool creeping up, Tottenham will start feeling the pressure now-Redknapp will be looking over his shoulder

Right Im going on Black ops now because Im ****** that has hearted attempt by united and now going im going to get more ****** by some kid running up behind me after I have respawn......GITS

Ok, stop with the Chelsea thing... We were in bad form aswell in the start of the season, we're doing good now, its EPL anything can happen!

LUIS SUAREZZZZ!!! Dealt with you mancs almost single handedly! howd you lot feel!!?? Ofttt

Fergie apparently didn't pick Fletcher as he's been ill past few days. Makes sense I suppose

Lol Liverpool fans hyping like suraez is messi!! The first goal he did well the first part but the next 2 attempted challenges from carrick and brown were schoolboy-like and he got lucky with the assist to kuyt.

United were horrible today Liverpool deserved to win but some of these comments are laughable

hope valencia isnt to far away we need him if nani injury is serious

Think he's back in training :) and found a quote from Fergie saying he could be back for the Arsenal game.
"He is involved on the contact side and the signs are very encouraging. We expect him to be ready by the Arsenal [or Leyton Orient] cup tie.”

****** good match, that.

Suarez looked brilliant, so did Dirk.
Still think that HD TV wasn't ready for Dirk and Carroll mind. :(

Lol Liverpool fans hyping like suraez is messi!! The first goal he did well the first part but the next 2 attempted challenges from carrick and brown were schoolboy-like and he got lucky with the assist to kuyt.

United were horrible today Liverpool deserved to win but some of these comments are laughable

He got unlucky that Kuyt decided to poke it home.

Back