Liverpool Vs. Manchester United Sunday 6th 13:30 KO

• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 43K

What will the outcome of this match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He clearly knew he was injured. He went to ref to show the impact of Carra's tackle. Even i was able to walk that much distance with Fractured leg. Fabregas played with Broken foot at Emirates against Barca last season.

Injured doesn't mean he can walk anymore. It was there for everyone to see the anguish on his face He was in tears. And sadly people were making fun of that..

What do you expect when a player with a reputation for diving like Nani does something like that? Running to the ref makes people assume it was a dive, and it was made worse when he went down when Gerrard touched his shoulder.

Seriously, even if he is injured, it's common sense that you shouldn't act like that.

MUFC say Sir Alex Ferguson not speaking to media after pool defeat, including MUTV. Players under orders not to talk as well

Talk about taking a stance. Well done Fergie. .This is interesting than title race. Fergie Vs FA and Media. Get in../

Well done? I hope you're joking.. He's utterly pathetic.

He's not at all though. Easy finishes, but fully deserved for his hard work and off the ball movement, he helps Liverpool press the ball right from the front.

Except he can! Off the ball movement was terrific, exploited Utd's wide lines (why on earth?) and opened up space for Suarez. Third goal summed up his performance, and Utd's - far more determined and hard working.

He doesn't/didn't do himself any favours by rolling around on the floor every time someone touches him, just like Ronaldo...

Even today, he goes down injured after a bad challenge, but has enough in him to get up and sprint to the referee to wave an imaginary card and try to get Carragher sent off, and then falling over as if he's been seriously hurt again when Gerrard puts a hand on his chest.

The boy who cried wolf comes to mind..(H)
joss what are you talking about? im talking abut rooney

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

its common sense, you dont want them saying anything stupid after a defeat like this. its not for him to pander to the media,

He clearly knew he was injured. He went to ref to show the impact of Carra's tackle. Even i was able to walk that much distance with Fractured leg. Fabregas played with Broken foot at Emirates against Barca last season.

Injured doesn't mean he can walk anymore. It was there for everyone to see the anguish on his face He was in tears. And sadly people were making fun of that..

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

MUFC say Sir Alex Ferguson not speaking to media after pool defeat, including MUTV. Players under orders not to talk as well

Talk about taking a stance. Well done Fergie. .This is interesting than title race. Fergie Vs FA and Media. Get in../
What do you expect, you lost. This is normality. 8-|
Well he clearly wanted to get him sent off, otherwise why would he get up and aggravate it.

Not at all. He realise woteva he says, he is going to get picked up on, What ever happen to freedom of speech Joss. I wonder if Saint Arsene will get charged for calling the refing Disguisting yestardy..? Well if fergie said it, you would be all over it.

What do you expect when a player with a reputation for diving like Nani does something like that? Running to the ref makes people assume it was a dive, and it was made worse when he went down when Gerrard touched his shoulder.

Seriously, even if he is injured, it's common sense that you shouldn't act like that.

So if a someone did the same to Gerrard, you would have said Yeah Gerrard had the reputation, so get on with it.?

Like i said, when you are injured you can walk. He did that to show the impact of the tackle.

are you ******* kidding me? talk about bitter.

if Messi had done what Suarez did for the 1st goal - it would be talked about for months.

If we're talking about being bitter then look no further than your comments on the Arsenal - Barcelona thread. Hypocritical much?

What do you expect, you lost. This is normality. 8-|
Well he clearly wanted to get him sent off, otherwise why would he get up and aggravate it.

That disgusting tackle deserved Red. Funny how the tackle is not talked about and all the talk is about injured player.

You lot said he didn't play coz of pride which was wrong
You lot said he was play acting, again wrong

Now it all shifted to he walked to ref..

If you have a leg injury though, surely its common sense not to WALK on the injured leg, and maybe make it worse? I sure as **** wouldn't

Im pretty sure that Nani will play in their next game. I dont think that injury was that bad. Just a knock.

But he started raging and crying so no wonder he left the pitch. It was already embrassing enough for him.

It is not a joke. Media are pathetic and pick on what they want. Fergie has every right to do what he wants. When you are not allowed to talk what you feel, why should he talk few plastic words like i didn't not see..

Im pretty sure that Nani will play in their next game. I dont think that injury was that bad. Juts a knock.

But he started raging and crying so no wonder he left the pitch. It was already embrassing enough for him.
he has a deep gash in his leg

Well played Scousers, You beat us, and you deserved it. We where ****, Carrick is ****, how this man got a new contract i shall never know. Brown needs to learn to tackle properly. He just doesnt try to tackle. Giggs was poor, first good ball he put in lead to a cross. Wayne Rooney was a pile of wank. FFS
I vaguely remember a time when Carrick was awesome. He'd be the main man in the midfield back then. And Fletcher wasn't as good during that time. Oh how things have changed over the years.....

And big **** you for all who laughed at Nani and had few pathetic posts.

21de0927afce7863fedde73237ae7d0d_view.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Im pretty sure that Nani will play in their next game. I dont think that injury was that bad. Just a knock.

Will you ever ******* grow up? I dont want to risk any ban. you...

I vaguely remember a time when Carrick was awesome. He'd be the main man in the midfield back then. And Fletcher wasn't as good during that time. Oh how things have changed over the years.....

Yep things change, The thing with Carrick is he is great to have, when others ae playing well, cause he retains the ball in 2 yars passes well. But when your in a scrap, he isnt the man, Fletcher is.

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Is that it lol.

IF Nani injury is bad for example hairline fracture could carragher get into trouble

He tried to walk, on that?

Just don't rise to it mate. I'm not slagging off Nani or anything, but he should've stayed down.

Back