Liverpool Vs. Manchester United Sunday 6th 13:30 KO

• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 43K

What will the outcome of this match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jeez, it was a bad tackle, yes it was red but the game is over we won, Nani cried made himself look like a complete twonk, Suarez played amazing, Kuyt works his socks off every game and deserved the hat-trick overall great performance from Liverpool, THE END.

Jeez if you can tell me where any of that has been denied... I think people will stop. But the fact is, we are talking about a Bad ref decision, thart hasnt been blamed for the result or United poor Performance. Just the fact there was an ANTI Rooney Witch hunt 7 days ago, and there isnt a ANTI Carragher one, for the same ******* thing.

are you ******* kidding me? talk about bitter.

if Messi had done what Suarez did for the 1st goal - it would be talked about for months.

Bitter? No read the 2nd part of my post. Carricks and browns attempted challenges were awful could guarantee if that was vidic it wouldn't have happened.

I'm not saying suraez isn't a good player but all the posts going woaaaaaa suraez is world class he's the best he's god bla bla bla it's a joke!!

yet there was a witch hunt against wayne, but where is carragher witch hunt, wait as he hurt nani it is okay... so who are the real hypocrits?

Rafael's challenge wasn't much better - If whoever it was' leg was planted, he would have broken it. Severity only decreased because he jumped at the right time.

But no, no - you're right. Let's ignore that because Nani is injured.

Rafael's challenge wasn't much better - If whoever it was' leg was planted, he would have broken it. Severity only decreased because he jumped at the right time.

Before that Maxi caught Rafael with Studs below Knee.
But no will ignore that as he is a United player..

Rafael didn't even make contact..

If we're talking about being bitter then look no further than your comments on the Arsenal - Barcelona thread. Hypocritical much?

i didn't question anyone's skill though like he did Suarez'

Are you really that much of a fool Joss.. Where have i ever said Rafaels was better or not, I have hardly committed on this match, just following the train of wrong discussions. And if you really think Rafaels was as bad as Carragher, you are a moron.... which i am sure your not, just blinkered.

Jeez if you can tell me where any of that has been denied... I think people will stop. But the fact is, we are talking about a Bad ref decision, thart hasnt been blamed for the result or United poor Performance. Just the fact there was an ANTI Rooney Witch hunt 7 days ago, and there isnt a ANTI Carragher one, for the same ******* thing.

Well.. the incident with carra only happened couple of hours ago so you might get your witch hunt you want so badly, however carra, went for the ball but yes it was really dangerous but I recall Rooney was just running past and decided to elbow a player, hmmmm?

Ouch thats gotta hurt united fans.. lowly Liverpool doing you over? still so confident of an easy title?

Im guessin all the excuses are coming from united fans now ;)

LOVE IT <3

Ouch thats gotta hurt united fans.. lowly Liverpool doing you over? still so confident of an easy title?

LOVE IT <3

Big deal. Wolves also won against us. So whats your point? **** happens and we played a mid table game raising team.. ;)

Well.. the incident with carra only happened couple of hours ago so you might get your witch hunt you want so badly, however carra, went for the ball but yes it was really dangerous but I recall Rooney was just running past and decided to elbow a player, hmmmm?

I remember Mcarthy changing his path to try and block wayne, which caused an Elbow...... So yeah wayne was wrong but Mcarthy wasnt innoncent in it all. And with in 2 minutes of it happening you got people moaning about wayne... And then come monday we got the classic, United consipiracy theories coming out... I just wonder if anyone will say anything about dodgy FA when nothing happens here..? Thats what i thought. so hmmmmmmmmmm

LOVE IT <3
not really, or have you not bothered to read the thread? interesting that you decide to bait united fans than talk about a very good victory. moving on....

LOVE IT <3

Nice effort Kid. But No... I think everyone has said Well played Liverpool.. I know i said they deserved to win it... Easy title... Of course, still no real competition. We got an over paid ego filled punks, some bottling kids and an aging squad to compete against, SO still very confident of a 19th title coming home.

You are one of those who live in parallel world. Have you seen United fans defending Rooney for the elbow? Big ******* no. We all said it was red. So just shut the trap if you dont know a thing about it..

hold up!

the majority of Liverpool fans have said Carragher should've been sent off.

what did you expect anyway? Nani's built up a reputation, so he's going to get slated when he goes down (injured or not) and refs will always question that.

EDIT: where is that picture even from? a player didn't take it, and i doubt a fan was close enough to get that...

Gotta admit that the picture of Nanis injury looks bad. It looks so deep...i change my mind. That should definetly be a red card.

hold up!

what did you expect anyway? Nani's built up a reputation, so he's going to get slated when he goes down (injured or not) and refs will always question that.

HOLD UP... The Majority of people have tried to put some blame on Nani, when he actually did nothing to wind up/ warrant it...... Whilst Macarthy tried to block wayne, yet is the innoncent saint.

hold up!

EDIT: where is that picture even from? a player didn't take it, and i doubt a fan was close enough to get that...
cameras have zoom in...

Back