Liverpool Vs. Manchester United Sunday 6th 13:30 KO

• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 43K

What will the outcome of this match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nani's getting abused because of his reputation. Horrible injury to happen to any player, though.

Delight to watch WITH the ball. Not so nice to watch when someone tackles him..

Agreed, but it was clear to see he was in pain, He left on a stretcher and was subbed straight away. So no-one can blame his reputation for there sick jibes.

maxi pulled out - you can clearly see that he attempted to pull out and just caught him.

Rafael didn't make contact with Lucas because Lucas had the awareness to jump before he got his leg snapped as you could see what was coming a mile off.

In fact, that's twice Rafael could've snapped a Liverpool players leg, Meireles in the FA Cup, and then Lucas today. So instead of going on about Carragher, maybe look at your own players first.

Carraghers was a dreadful one footed challenge and he deserved a red.
Rafael's was two footed and just a bad and deserved a red.

end of argument.

Are we not talking about this game. Well if you want to being the reckless tackles, look no more than Gerrard.

Rafael's tackle was the consequence of Carra's tackle. Everything went out of control coz of Carra's recklessness.

Deserved a red easily.

Another (less horrific) image of Nani's leg:

article-1363502-0D7E948D000005DC-420_634x491.jpg

Makes me wonder if the other one was photoshopped..

EDIT: Also - what's going on in Meireles' shorts?

Are we not talking about this game. Well if you want to being the reckless tackles, look no more than Gerrard.

Rafael's tackle was the consequence of Carra's tackle. Everything went out of control coz of Carra's recklessness.

Deserved a red easily.

That's a pathetic excuse.

sorry, haven't you just been moaning about people trollin....? oO)

I was not trolling. I didn't even complained. I just asked them to put in a more effort to be a good troll. All the ones were really poor ones..

Deserved a red easily.

I didn't say Gerrard's wasn't bad, but i was on about Rafael oO)

so, because Carra was reckless, Rafael felt the need to be petulant and try and break one of our players legs? I'm sorry, i didn't know that was how football works, "you injure our player and we'll injure yours"

Both deserved a red.

Another (less horrific) image of Nani's leg:

article-1363502-0D7E948D000005DC-420_634x491.jpg

Makes me wonder if the other one was photoshopped..

EDIT: Also - what's going on in Meireles' shorts?

What i posted was Zoomed in image. How can you know the tear from that far.

Thats the worst place to get an injury IMO.

I honestly feel sorry for him..i thought he was acting but that gotta hurt.

What i posted was Zoomed in image. How can you know the tear from that far.

How on earth can a Camera zoom in that far from the sideline? And the blood etc. is completely different - plus the size in that one doesn't look like half of his leg like the first does.

First one seems to be a fake. That's what's going round on twitter..

I didn't say Gerrard's wasn't bad, but i was on about Rafael oO)

so, because Carra was reckless, Rafael felt the need to be petulant and try and break one of our players legs? I'm sorry, i didn't know that was how football works, "you injure our player and we'll injure yours"

Both deserved a red.

I'm sure when you are playing when your player get tackled badly and everything heats up, there will be few flying challenges.

I'm not saying what rafael did was not wrong, but after a pathetic challenge, it is nani that is getting all the abuse.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

How on earth can a Camera zoom in that far from the sideline? And the blood etc. is completely different - plus the size in that one doesn't look like half of his leg like the first does.

Camera cannot zoom that far? What age are you in. Hope you are in 2011. Cameras used can zoom and take a highly detailed picture..

since when was twitter a credible source? United have already said he has a very deep gash...

Camera cannot zoom that far? What age are you in. Hope you are in 2011. Cameras used can zoom and take a highly detailed picture..

haha - I have my doubts that it can produce that high a quality image, that zoomed-in from 40 yards away..

Anyway. Just saying what's being suggested on twitter. Where did the original come from?

since when was twitter a credible source? United have already said he has a very deep gash...

Didnt you hear Mike, Twitter is much more reliable then a fully qualified Doctor/ physio. Twitter you know told me, Alex O-chamberlain was signing for Arsenal in janaury, we all know that happened right?

The tackle was bad. Carragher deserved a red. Rafael deserved a red. How anyone can say Maxi's was worse than Rafael's is beyond me. Nani may or may not be injured.

/discussion.

Oh, and LFCMarshall, they have been gracious, only thing we're not in agreement on is the Nani issue. They have admitted that we deserved to win, so fair play to them.

Back