Liverpool Vs. Manchester United Sunday 6th 13:30 KO

• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 43K

What will the outcome of this match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have one thing to say to all united fans just like Sir Alex will tell his players tonight, "It's us against the world."

Before that Maxi caught Rafael with Studs below Knee.
But no will ignore that as he is a United player..

Rafael didn't even make contact..

Was that just before Rafael's challenge? Didn't look that bad, but I didn't see a replay with all the commotion afterwards..

Rafael did make contact. Just not very much.

Despite the Liverpool player jumping, Rafael's challenge was high enough to make contact.. (Again, though - haven't seen the replays)

Are you really that much of a fool Joss.. Where have i ever said Rafaels was better or not, I have hardly committed on this match, just following the train of wrong discussions. And if you really think Rafaels was as bad as Carragher, you are a moron.... which i am sure your not, just blinkered.

I didn't say you did, nor did I say it was as bad.

But in the light of everyone saying "Nani's injury is ignored because it's Nani" or whatever, you can say the same thing about that challenge (That it's being ignored by a lot of Utd fans).

Carragher's was a very bad challenge. IMO, both should have been red cards.

hold up!

the majority of Liverpool fans have said Carragher should've been sent off.

what did you expect anyway? Nani's built up a reputation, so he's going to get slated when he goes down (injured or not) and refs will always question that.

EDIT: where is that picture even from? a player didn't take it, and i doubt a fan was close enough to get that...

All i have seen his people moaning about Nani. Can you see Giggsy? beside him. I dont know who took the photo/

So even Gerrard is know for his Olympics effort. Had it happen to him, you would have said the same thing?

Haha loving all the responses! and no mate i havent read the thread i myself was playing football to be told throughout the match that liverpool were embarassing united ;)

United fans really are sore losers... you should get used to it.. arsnal to lose to next ;)

I remember Mcarthy changing his path to try and block wayne, which caused an Elbow...... So yeah wayne was wrong but Mcarthy wasnt innoncent in it all. And with in 2 minutes of it happening you got people moaning about wayne... And then come monday we got the classic, United consipiracy theories coming out... I just wonder if anyone will say anything about dodgy FA when nothing happens here..? Thats what i thought. so hmmmmmmmmmm

Which caused an elbow haha, that is hilarious..

"Oh he's in my way, **** it i'll elbow him, won't get charged or banned why not".

And yes 2 minutes people moaning because not every game someone elbows someone in the head..

These sort of challenges such as carra's happen nearly every game, I agree with you it should of been a red but it's over now, ref got it wrong, but if the FA actually ban carra or something then it's a disgrace.

Was that just before Rafael's challenge? Didn't look that bad, but I didn't see a replay with all the commotion afterwards..

Rafael did make contact. Just not very much.

Despite the Liverpool player jumping, Rafael's challenge was high enough to make contact.. (Again, though - haven't seen the replays)

I didn't say you did, nor did I say it was as bad.

But in the light of everyone saying "Nani's injury is ignored because it's Nani" or whatever, you can say the same thing about that challenge (That it's being ignored by a lot of Utd fans).

Carragher's was a very bad challenge. IMO, both should have been red cards.

I will say, the fact you have seen no replays mean you cant comment on the tackle for a start, as it looked worse then it was....

Nani is getting some form of abuse, for nothing, that is the point we are trying to make.

Haha loving all the responses! and no mate i havent read the thread i myself was playing football to be told throughout the match that liverpool were embarassing united ;)

United fans really are sore losers... you should get used to it.. arsnal to lose to next ;)
considering that they have mostly been gracious, why you see the need to rile them up baffles me. consider yourself warned

everyone back on topic

Lol at the Leeds fan, Still contrating on us are we. Some things never change.

keep on topic boy. last time we met Leeds won but its ok... like you said, some things enver change. what an idiot

considering that they have mostly been gracious, why you see the need to rile them up baffles me. consider yourself warned

everyone back on topic

warned you've already infracted me hahahahah

seriously take losing and stop being so mardy

last thing i will say.. ill just sit back and laugh :D

Before that Maxi caught Rafael with Studs below Knee.
But no will ignore that as he is a United player..

Rafael didn't even make contact..

maxi pulled out - you can clearly see that he attempted to pull out and just caught him.

Rafael didn't make contact with Lucas because Lucas had the awareness to jump before he got his leg snapped as you could see what was coming a mile off.

In fact, that's twice Rafael could've snapped a Liverpool players leg, Meireles in the FA Cup, and then Lucas today. So instead of going on about Carragher, maybe look at your own players first.

Carraghers was a dreadful one footed challenge and he deserved a red.
Rafael's was two footed and just a bad and deserved a red.

end of argument.

warned you've already infracted me hahahahah

seriously take losing and stop being so mardy

last thing i will say.. ill just sit back and laugh :D
sigh yellow= warning... please learn to read

Which caused an elbow haha, that is hilarious..

"Oh he's in my way, **** it i'll elbow him, won't get charged or banned why not".

And yes 2 minutes people moaning because not every game someone elbows someone in the head..

These sort of challenges such as carra's happen nearly every game, I agree with you it should of been a red but it's over now, ref got it wrong, but if the FA actually ban carra or something then it's a disgrace.

Mate, I said Wayne was wrong, i didnt try to defend him in the slightest.....

Still, the fact was, they wherent saying bad challenge, they where saying "Typical united" and **** like that....

I dont see a challenge like that every game, and dont know what you watch.. Sunday league or somthing.

Enjoy the moment dude. Midtable teams always feel the games against us as Cup final, you won, enjoy the glory ;)

I will say, the fact you have seen no replays mean you cant comment on the tackle for a start, as it looked worse then it was....

Nani is getting some form of abuse, for nothing, that is the point we are trying to make.

Nani's getting abused because of his reputation. Horrible injury to happen to any player, though.

Delight to watch WITH the ball. Not so nice to watch when someone tackles him..

Don't see any sore Man Utd loser fans tbh. Majority have been gracious in defeat. Besides, they shouldn't really be sore, and don't have a need to be. They're Englands biggest, and most successful club and have won everything. Be a long time before any other club comes close to that level of success. So if I was a Man Utd fan, I'd see it more as a blip. Fergie made a mistake in selection, and it backfired. The fans have no need to be nervous anyway either-Fergies record says it all. So today was Liverpools cup win basically

Last edited:
...But Rooney got away with it.

And so will Carragher, but it doesnt change the fact, everyone ignored the fact we scored 4 goals last weekend and went on about Rooney and went on a witch hunt.

keep on topic boy. last time we met Leeds won but its ok... like you said, some things enver change. what an idiot

I am the idiot, that is rich... Your the one posting moronic statements which add nothing, Havent you got Scunthorpe or something to concentrate on.

Enjoy the moment dude. Midtable teams always feel the games against us as Cup final, you won, enjoy the glory ;)

sorry, haven't you just been moaning about people trollin....? oO)

Mate, I said Wayne was wrong, i didnt try to defend him in the slightest.....

Still, the fact was, they wherent saying bad challenge, they where saying "Typical united" and **** like that....

I dont see a challenge like that every game, and dont know what you watch.. Sunday league or somthing.

I didn't say every game I said NEARLY, and no premier league, maybe not that high as Carragher's challenge but yeah nearly every game.

Back