Liverpool Vs. Manchester United Sunday 6th 13:30 KO

• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 43K

What will the outcome of this match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
since when was twitter a credible source? United have already said he has a very deep gash...

Of course it's not. I'm not suggesting it is... But we don't know where the original photo came from at all. I'm not saying it isn't deep, or serious, just that the photo which shows almost half of his ankle taken up by a deep gash may have been exaggerated by the powers that be in photoshop. Just a suggestion.

253352583.jpg
I see why Carragher wasnt sent off :S and why people said Nani was faking his injury

shocked to hear pool won 3-1, read the report and sounds like Suarez had a great game. Obviously Kuyt had a good game too ;) How was Carrol on his debut? Haven't seen either the Rafael or Carragher tackle so will have to wait until MOTD to decide about them

At least you can admit you where wrong about the tackle, better then most.

That explains pretty much why he cried. A guy tackles you like that after you have made an defensive error and gifted them a goal. You get a pretty serious injury from the tackle...and the the guy doesn't even get a red. It was like kicking an lion that was already on the ground.

i would probly cry to :(

Last edited:
It comes back to that old fergie saying doesn't it, "It's us against the world"

It would have broken leg into pieces. Thank God, he was lucky not to face what happened to Eduardo and Ramsey

carraghercunt.png

And to tackle ball, who the **** will raise the foot knee high..

It would have broken leg into pieces. Thank God, he was lucky not to face what happened to Eduardo and Ramsey

carraghercunt.png

And to tackle ball, who the **** will raise the foot knee high..

Very poor challenge, I don't think anyone is denying that..

Isn't this what I was saying about Shawcross on Ramsey though? Why would you have your foot/leg that high to tackle and everyone said he wasn't like that, and he was trying to clear it.

Last edited:
Very poor challenge, I don't think anyone is denying that..

Isn't this what I was saying about Skrtel though? Why would you have your foot/leg that high to tackle and everyone said he wasn't like that, and he was trying to clear it.

I have missed that Skrtel part. Not sure what happened.

And no one has denied that it was bad tackle? FFS, check back the pages where everyone abused Nani for play acting. No one even said a word about Saint Carra..

Ugh...it looks so ugly when he aims his foot on Nanis knee. I haven't seen a uglier challenge in a while.

Did Carragher even try on the ball?

Of course it's not. I'm not suggesting it is... But we don't know where the original photo came from at all. I'm not saying it isn't deep, or serious, just that the photo which shows almost half of his ankle taken up by a deep gash may have been exaggerated by the powers that be in photoshop. Just a suggestion.
joss look at the second image, the blood is running towards his knee, thats shows you straightway the kind of injury around his high ankle (then see the first image)

sunilvk7, will you give it a rest? i don't think one Liverpool fan on here has argued it was a bad challenge, yet you feel the need to go on....

Get it into your head, that Nani's reputation is what kept Carragher on the pitch - and the fact it's a derby.

DTguardian daniel taylor

Jamie Carragher waited outside #MUFC dressing room to apologise to Nani for his studs-up challenge #LFC

sunilvk7, will you give it a rest? i don't think one Liverpool fan on here has argued it was a bad challenge, yet you feel the need to go on....

Get it into your head, that Nani's reputation is what kept Carragher on the pitch - and the fact it's a derby.

Get it in your head, that it is wrong carragher stayed on, regardless of reputation the ref should call it how it was... Not on whether Nani has form or not.

Thats even more worse. So nani has a bad reputation so Carra can get away with murder as it is Nani who has bad reputation.

Reputation doesn't come into picture, what matters is, what happened on the pitch not the past.

I have missed that Skrtel part. Not sure what happened.

And no one has denied that it was bad tackle? FFS, check back the pages where everyone abused Nani for play acting. No one even said a word about Saint Carra..

Whoops. Meant Shawcross.

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

joss look at the second image, the blood is running towards his knee, thats shows you straightway the kind of injury around his high ankle (then see the first image)

All I'm saying is that the first image shows a huge gash which covers almost half of his lower leg. That seems more realistic and is nowhere near as big, but is still very nasty.

Whoops. Meant Shawcross.

Shawcross was made scapegoat and he didn't catch that higher but there was no need for going so hard in that scenario. . Everyone abused shawcross and even till date people mention that. I dont think anyone said Ramsey was playacting or Shawcross didn't deserve Red.

Whoops. Meant Shawcross.

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

All I'm saying is that the first image shows a huge gash which covers almost half of his lower leg. That seems more realistic and is nowhere near as big, but is still very nasty.
the first one is realistic, its zoomed, dont understand why you are so unwilling to accept this

Whoops. Meant Shawcross.

In the first image, the injured part is again Zoomed.. So it shows details about the cut..

Back