Liverpool Vs ManUtd | Oct 15th | Premier League

• Thread starter Thread starter sunilvk7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 360
  • Views Views 21K
Status
Not open for further replies.
World number one tennis player Caroline Wozniacki on Twitter: "Postponed my gym session so I can watch Liverpool v Man Utd! Lets go Liverpool!! #ynwa :)"

Get Rooney on 2nd half? Or wait a bit longer?
If Rooney gets in, we would lose one midfielder, it would be either Fletcher or Jones. It's still too early for that. Giggs should be our deep playmaker, but he was only decent so far. We need Nani, cuz he's the only player who can make some difference right now, without changing formation.

they havent spoke about the dive yet? if that was rooney it would be one of the first things they speak about

Game lived up to expectations. I expected tight, crappy, "closing down as early as possible" game, it is the way this game is.

Hopefully with Rooney, Nani, Anderson on we will be bit more adventurous.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Fletcher is playing as DM and Jones was farthest attacker few times. So he is playing as CM with bit more freedom.

I honestly thought Lucas would be off there, I thought he realised he was going to get sent off so held his head and went to the ground but then I saw the collision, was nasstyy.

I think Jones slipped :S ?

Just glad the ref realised it was completely accidental. Halve a feeling some would've carded the players due to overreacting or impatience

Should have been a penalty for Liverpool and that was not corner for United.

Was that really a corner? Erm....

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

That was not a free kick. jesus christ-and certainly not a yellow

Should have been a penalty for Liverpool and that was not corner for United.

If Evan's arm was moving in the opposite direction maybe, but he was clearly trying to move his hand behind his back.

Oh Ray, Evra gets kicked in the knee, and apparently it's not a foul? Crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back