Liverpool Vs ManUtd | Oct 15th | Premier League

• Thread starter Thread starter sunilvk7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 360
  • Views Views 21K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both sides looking rather nervous at the start. Liverpool seem to be a bit brighter so far though.

What a blatant dive by Downing.. got to book him surely? Especially with the linesman 2 yards away.

Lovely pass by Evra. Just crying out for finishing touch, alas side netting. Reminds me of the sort of crosses Baines puts in

Booking a player for diving is more connected with diving for getting a penalty imo

Booking a player for diving is more connected with diving for getting a penalty imo

Diving on the halfway line and diving in the penalty area is the same thing. It's diving. Which is cheating. Should have been booked.

Downing has been proper **** so far. Still waiting for either keeper to make a save, far from a boring game though.

Diving on the halfway line and diving in the penalty area is the same thing. It's diving. Which is cheating. Should have been booked.

Of course it is. I mean the ref will book the player if he cheated to get a penalty, but likely he won't if it was anywhere else

Of course it is. I mean the ref will book the player if he cheated to get a penalty, but likely he won't if it was anywhere else

Maybe, but it shouldn't happen. He's dived and thus should be booked. It's like when people say "it's too early in the game for him to be booked".

Direct Sopcast link to Sky Sports 2: sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/106723

If anyone is still looking.

Last edited:
Downing has been proper **** so far. Still waiting for either keeper to make a save, far from a boring game though.

Playing like he's there just to make up the numbers. Enrique's been pretty good whipping in some good crosses and showing his blazing speed. Excellent player

More of an absorbing match than pulsating. Still highly watchable

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back