Liverpool Vs ManUtd | Oct 15th | Premier League

• Thread starter Thread starter sunilvk7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 360
  • Views Views 21K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing like he's there just to make up the numbers. Enrique's been pretty good whipping in some good crosses and showing his blazing speed. Excellent player

I'm amazed Wenger never tried to sign Enrique for 6m and instead paid 6.5m for Andre Santos. :( Like you said, he's a really good player to have in your side, solid defensively and pretty good going forward too.

Ray Wilkins: "Jamie Carragher with a nice little body check there on Ryan Giggs. Very good defending."

Is he retarded or what?

Ray Wilkins: "Jamie Carragher with a nice little body check there on Ryan Giggs. Very good defending."

Is he retarded or what?

Well... yeah. He's Ray Wilkins. What did you expect, high-class punditry?

Excellent GKing by Gea. Suarez should've done better though. He's better than that

Good save then tbh, alot of keepers would have gone down earlier.

Can't wait for half time. We don't look serious upfront.

Lucas went down a bit late ;3
Not suggesting anything.

But anyone thinking Man Utd have looked the better team so far? Might not have the most attempts, but have looked the better team.

Welbeck hasn't done much so far. Been a bit starved of service, mind.

off topic maybe but Kilmarnock are beating Celtic 3-0 :O

I love stats. Most successful dribbler on the pitch at the moment? Martin Skrtel.

Both sides have came out cautious with a few defensive selections and its slowing the game down

Suarez looks isolated and help isn't arriving quick enough, Overall i dont think there is a better team because its been so cautious

But if you look at United's bench then LFC's, United fans will definitely be more confident!

Just as nervous as i was at the first whistle!!!

We had been dire in the creative department IMO, badly need someone to come off the bench and provides it. Look clueless in the final third.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back