Liverpool vs Sparta Prague

Jovanovic in place for N'gog, N'gog wont even get passed that **** repka, jova will kill him

What advantage does Jovanovic have? N'Gog's movement off the ball is very good, unlike Jovanovic's, and Repka isn't the most mobile of defenders.

Reckon a 3-1 win for Liverpool. Merieles, Kuyt and Agger scoring with Kadlec getting the consolation for Prague.

What advantage does Jovanovic have? N'Gog's movement off the ball is very good, unlike Jovanovic's, and Repka isn't the most mobile of defenders.

Reckon a 3-1 win for Liverpool. Merieles, Kuyt and Agger scoring with Kadlec getting the consolation for Prague.

jovanovic is one of the most strongest players in the league, he also is fast and a great dribbler, ngog loses to ball alot, also repka was all over n'gog in the first leg thats why n'gog played so poor.

jovanovic is one of the most strongest players in the league, he also is fast and a great dribbler, ngog loses to ball alot, also repka was all over n'gog in the first leg thats why n'gog played so poor.

Fast!? oO) Who're you watching...

Lol what. Jovanovic is fairly strong, but by no means "one of the strongest players in the league". On top of that, yeah, he might be fairly fast (though not THAT quick. Certainly not as quick as N'Gog, anyway) and he might be a good dribber but he can't hit a barn door with a banjo and his vision is poor. N'Gog at least brings others into play, offers an aerial threat and can at least score if presented with an opportunity.

Fast!? oO) Who're you watching...

well ive seen his rare few games at anfield, and he can hold off any player and run straight past them.

obviosly i may have exagurated abit but hes certainly better then n'gog especcially when you're playing against repka

well ive seen his rare few games at anfield, and he can hold off any player and run straight past them.

obviosly i may have exagurated abit but hes certainly better then n'gog especcially when you're playing against repka
no becuase repka lacks pace and agility ,and therefore is hugely suscepitible to pace, off the ball movement, and dribbling. N'gog trumps Jova in pace and off the ball, and comes close in dribble and he can actually hit the goal unlike jova

N'Gog > Jovanovic

Hope to see the likes of Shelvey, Pacheco, Kelly playing tonight. Although, I think Kenny will put out a strong lineup due to it being on only chance at silverware this season.

I'll be at the match tonight, In the paddock. So looking forward to a good performance from the lads. Stupid kickoff times, I finish at 5.30. Still planning my way to finish early... :mad:

The few times I've watched Kelly hes been absolutely class.

Is this game on tonight? (on tv or not?)

My predicted line-up:

Reina
Kelly - Skrtel - Carragher - Aurelio
Poulsen
Meireles - Lucas
Kuyt ------------------------------- Maxi
N'Gog​

Would love to see Raheem Sterling come on for a few minutes at the end :)

Praying to god that they´ll play Kuyt up front since N´Gog is beyond useless, which he clearly showed in the first leg.. Or give Dani Pacheco some play time!

Reina
Kelly Carragher Agger Wilson
Poulsen Lucas
Johnson Meireles Cole
Kuyt​

Weather it is just me but im seriously not as confident as you lot are :/
still think we will win eventually... but will be a 1-0 , 2-1 ETC

no gerrard, suarez, carroll = no attack
we saw it in the first game how awful an attacking side we are without these

Maxi, kuyt, lucas, ngog - all will work hard and contribute keeping the ball but attacking wise cant do anything 'special'
meireles is our one creative player tonight but just one man surely cant do it..

if we are gunna challenge for trophies and titles we still need alot more attacking options in midfield :/

Joe Cole will start so it will be interesting to see him play after a while. Stevie is on the bench and I think there will be far more attacking football this time.

N'Gog is better then him.. I can't believe you can't see that.

i think we will win 3-1! would like to see young sterling on personally later in match hope so |)

Sparta Prague fans seem great, seen loads of them in town today, credit to their team.

Weather it is just me but im seriously not as confident as you lot are :/
still think we will win eventually... but will be a 1-0 , 2-1 ETC

no gerrard, suarez, carroll = no attack
we saw it in the first game how awful an attacking side we are without these

Maxi, kuyt, lucas, ngog - all will work hard and contribute keeping the ball but attacking wise cant do anything 'special'
meireles is our one creative player tonight but just one man surely cant do it..

if we are gunna challenge for trophies and titles we still need alot more attacking options in midfield :/

Not being a *** or anything mate but you are so, so negative. I am sure Gerrard would probably be available if Kenny needed him, but we really don't. Most of the predicted line-ups on here can easily beat this Prague side.

Last edited: