Liverpool vs Sparta Prague

Leaving now, team looks decent enough.

why is kick off so early? oO)

why's everyone knocking Maxi, there's a reason he's in the Argentina team.

i was just thinking the same thing, what the **** is it starting this early for when its in England :S

Maxi hasn't found his best form at Liverpool, it has to be said.

Interesting,

----------------------Reina-------------------------------
---Kelly------Kyrgiakos----Agger----Wilson----
-----------Poulsen---------Lucas---------------------
---Kuyt------------Meireles----------Cole-----------
----------------------N'Gog------------------------------

Nice to see the only Greek I like, playing for Liverpool (Kyrgiakos).

But interesting to see both Carragher & Škrtel on the bench, along with Maxi & Jovanovic.

Hope Jovanovic gets a chance :D

This referee doesn't seem to be very good :S We've had 3 great chances. Kyrgiakos header was well saved, Meireles shot from Kelly cross should've gone in, on target and it would've done, and Joe Cole's effore was also saved well. Reina nearly made a huge mistake though.

Their keeper looks to be playing well so far. Kelly still playing well, also good to see!

This referee doesn't seem to be very good :S We've had 3 great chances. Kyrgiakos header was well saved, Meireles shot from Kelly cross should've gone in, on target and it would've done, and Joe Cole's effore was also saved well. Reina nearly made a huge mistake though.

Their keeper looks to be playing well so far. Kelly still playing well, also good to see!

yh dont really like the look of this ref

poulsen is playing sh*t

That should've been a goal.

Repka completely didn't see Kuyt running down the wing so Kuyt took the ball from him, fine pass, N'Gog should've put it away. Credit to the keeper again though for holding his own.

Our attack is woeful... 5 of the front 6 could do with being replaced tbh

embarrasing to watch.. id rather have injury prone owen.. donkey heskey and former god now too old robbie fowler playing

EDT: On the positive front martin kelly is officially immense every time he plays this year haha

Either Kadlec needs his speed cut down on fm, or Kelly's needs to be raised massively.

Our attack is woeful... 5 of the front 6 could do with being replaced tbh

embarrasing to watch.. id rather have injury prone owen.. donkey heskey and former god now too old robbie fowler playing

EDT: On the positive front martin kelly is officially immense every time he plays this year haha

You're always negative, never looking at the positive!

Gerrard, Suarez, Carroll, Kuyt are all missing, and if fit would be playing and give us are attack we have one striker in N'Gog who despite doing a good job imo when he's on the pitch doesn't work well as a lone striker. Cole hasn't played much and Maxi can't exactly lead the whole team, so yes are attack isn't the best in the game but looking at WHY you can't blame it can you?

Stop being so negative all the time.

When Lucas unleashes a shot like that which isn't bad, why is he so hesitant to go forward...

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

You're always negative, never looking at the positive!

Gerrard, Suarez, Carroll, Kuyt are all missing, and if fit would be playing and give us are attack we have one striker in N'Gog who despite doing a good job imo when he's on the pitch doesn't work well as a lone striker. Cole hasn't played much and Maxi can't exactly lead the whole team, so yes are attack isn't the best in the game but looking at WHY you can't blame it can you?

Stop being so negative all the time.

Kuyt is playing.

When Lucas unleashes a shot like that which isn't bad, why is he so hesitant to go forward...

Kuyt is playing.

I've just noticed that. Only just put the game on.

Didn't someone in this topic mention that N'gog was a failure?

The majority of people think he's rubbish when in-fact he's a good player.

Anyone else getting annoyed with the commentators. They keep repeating the same thing over and over again. Idk how many times ive been told 'repka has been sent off 18 times in his career'

kuyt and kelly are only liverpool players actually trying to win this game,i can see this going onto penalty shootout...we really miss a good pacey wingers :(

Ive said it before and ill say it again, Poulsen is the worst midfielder in the league, even Bebe is better. Pacheco needs to be given a chance, he dosnt have the experience of Ngog or the height/strength BUT hes faster and technically better. I think we will still do it but we need 2 goals to feel safe.

I think if we are to play with 1 up top it should be Jovanovic, I like Ngog alot but he cannot do it on his own.

David N'Gog is Garbage i Hope he gets Sold in the Summer

N''Gog off Pacheco on

The majority of people think he's rubbish when in-fact he's a good player.
Wow, N'Gog a good player, really?.. He has a lot to show before being reckoned as a good player to be honest. Nothing positive so far? I´d rather see Pacheco play.
Poulsen need to step up, though it´s great to see Joe Cole doing something right for a change!

N'Gog off, JOVANOVIC in!

Why Milan Jovanovic? Except the fact that he's a bald serbian, he maybe can score a goal against such a "weak team".