Liverpool vs Sparta Prague

Sparta Prague fans seem great, seen loads of them in town today, credit to their team.

So are our fans though, just got back to Cheshire after a drive up from Bedfordshire. Stopped at a service station to grab some lunch (M & S duck wrap + chicken fajita, if you're interested :p) and must have seen about 20 Liverpool fans in the short time we were there. We travel from distance ;) Not quite as far as Prague, but all the same :p

Sparta Prague fans seem great, seen loads of them in town today, credit to their team.

Yeah loads around town at the moment, I work in the city centre, Had a large group walk past our business singing. Going be a good turnout tonight.

So are our fans though, just got back to Cheshire after a drive up from Bedfordshire. Stopped at a service station to grab some lunch (M & S duck wrap + chicken fajita, if you're interested :p) and must have seen about 20 Liverpool fans in the short time we were there. We travel from distance ;) Not quite as far as Prague, but all the same :p

Got out of college, walked past the train station and there was a sea of people in Liverpool merchandise like. The Sparta fans were just walking round singing in like groups of 20, it was all in good spirit though. :)

gonna be a good game, glad im going

Reina

Kelly Carra Skrtel WIlson Johnson

Lucas Shelvey Maxi

Meireles

Kuyt

hope maxi doesn't play but kenny seems to see something no one else does in him.

Seen Millions of Prague fans along Country road, in the KFC and pubs. They seemed happy.

Liverpool 1-0 Prague

there was quite a few sparta fans outside the liverpool shop in liverpool one, alot was buying lfc shirts lol

gonna be a good game, glad im going

Reina

Kelly Carra Skrtel WIlson Johnson

Lucas Shelvey Maxi

Meireles

Kuyt

hope maxi doesn't play but kenny seems to see something no one else does in him.

He is good against weaker teams as he can retain the ball very well. His tactical awareness is also very good. Hence why he was at CM against Chelsea.

He is good against weaker teams as he can retain the ball very well. His tactical awareness is also very good. Hence why he was at CM against Chelsea.

suppose, just his technique and general game lacks quality

I've got just over a hour to get home, get changed and get to the match :S. Its going to be tight. Managed to get someone to cover me for 45 minutes :)

I've got just over a hour to get home, get changed and get to the match :S. Its going to be tight. Managed to get someone to cover me for 45 minutes :)

Where are you haha?

Meh :( Couldn't get the time off for this so not there tonight. The fact that my next game is the Mancs though more than makes up for it I suppose.

2-0.

isnt jonjo injured? i saw him on monday in john lewis in liverpool one lol

Liverpool: Reina, Kelly, Wilson, Agger, Kyrgiakos, Meireles, Lucas, Poulsen, Kuyt, Cole, Ngog. Subs: Gulacsi, Pacheco, Jovanovic, Maxi, Carragher, Spearing, Skrtel.

I'm guessing the formation will be:

Reina
Kelly - Agger - Kyrgiakos - Wilson
Poulsen
Lucas - Meireles
Kuyt ------------------------------ Cole
N'Gog​