Liverpool vs Sparta Prague

Also, people shouldn't be judging N'Gog based on this match alone. He is performing well below average today, that much is obvious, but on his day, he can do a good job.

Im sorry but how can anyone defend n gog. He makes Jo look good and thats saying something.

He needs to come off. Stick Kuyt upfront and bring on Pacheco.

ngog sucks.

why isn't kuyt up top?
or maybe give pacheco a chance?

Also, people shouldn't be judging N'Gog based on this match alone. He is performing well below average today, that much is obvious, but on his day, he can do a good job.

ok we'll judge him on all the performances since joining liverpool and i can count on one hand the decent/good games he has had... you cant defend him :/

Wilson looks quite good considering hes being played out of positiona nd hes only 19

I agree, but the thing that concerns me is that that's 2 players in Kelly and Wilson who have been retrained as fullbacks, which leaves the question, where are our future CBs? :S

Just saying what im seeing. You cant even deny it.

well honestly i can't....but no need that you stick it up our noses :p

still no worries n'gog 's hat-trick in extra time will put this beyond any doubt;)

Just take off ****** N'gog and put ****** Jovanovic or Pacheco on Dalglish, PLEASE!

well honestly i can't....but no need that you stick it up our noses :p

still no worries n'gog 's hat-trick in extra time will put this beyond any doubt;)

I wasnt sticking it up knowone's noses, just making my point. Pool have been better in the last 5-10mins.

I agree, but the thing that concerns me is that that's 2 players in Kelly and Wilson who have been retrained as fullbacks, which leaves the question, where are our future CBs? :S

I dont think wilson will be retrained as a lb (more like agger how can play at lb) but it is good to have versatility in defence and kelly has turned out to be a great rb

probably buy some young defenders in summer
hopefully someone like phil jones or jordan spence but im not going to get my hopes up

Simon Kjear will be my safe bet for CB purchase!

then hopefully someone like young, elia... to give us pace creativity and service on the wings for carroll

IF Liverpool doesn't win here 1-0 or 2-0, it will be VERY VERY HARD for them to go through to next phase of European League. And it will be much harder to win the competition.

there isnt a single sparta prague supporter on this thread oO)?