Liverpool vs Sparta Prague

Kelly is a joy to watch, aside from conceding a throwin when there was noone around, he's been great. Easily the best player on the pitch. Kuyt is putting a lot of effort into it, too. OTOH Poulsen is about as useful as a knife in a gunfight, and Reina's mistake could've easily been a goal. Sparta are doing a decent match, getting a few chances, considering they're heavy underdogs here.

Right, for all you N'Gog haters. Here is why he's a good player, and should stay!

Since he's been at the club it's always been Torres > N'Gog and he's gone along with that never once stated he wants first team football or he'll leave, he's just sat on the bench game after game and waited for his chance, although with the majority of time Torres hitting the back of the net that chance didn't come around regularly, but when he did get a chance (to fill in for one of the best strikers in the world, in a lone striker role) he did well, has chipped with with goals and assists. The start of this season he was our top goal scorer at one point was he not? Filling in for Torres who was woeful.

These days it's pretty hard to find a decent striker who will sit on the bench for you and not complain, but also who'll come on and be half decent.

N'Gog is a good player.

Kelly was our main threat in the first half, shame really. But the last thing we need is Kelly getting sent off. Hes been very important. No attacking threat from the full backs now though.

I like Liverpool alot.. but i wouldn't mind if they lose, would be wayyy more easy for FCPorto to win the Europa League :p

Kelly has a 'slight injury' :S

Good run N'Gog there, wish he'd scored to prove those haters wrong.

Right, for all you N'Gog haters. Here is why he's a good player, and should stay!

Since he's been at the club it's always been Torres > N'Gog and he's gone along with that never once stated he wants first team football or he'll leave, he's just sat on the bench game after game and waited for his chance, although with the majority of time Torres hitting the back of the net that chance didn't come around regularly, but when he did get a chance (to fill in for one of the best strikers in the world, in a lone striker role) he did well, has chipped with with goals and assists. The start of this season he was our top goal scorer at one point was he not? Filling in for Torres who was woeful.

These days it's pretty hard to find a decent striker who will sit on the bench for you and not complain, but also who'll come on and be half decent.

N'Gog is a good player.

when said n'gog was garbage i ment first half

N'Gog really not helping his case there, easy chance that was to at least get a shot on target, completely scuffed. Wouldn't even call it a shot.

Who was it that said ngog wasnt rubbish

are you watching the game

Last edited:

N'Gog is a good player.

Hes nothing special mate. He scored loads of goals in the early stages of the Europa, granted a nice goal against Arsenal but he really is hit an miss. A lot of the time miss. Dont get me wrong I like him an he trys but hes just got no composure.

You're always negative, never looking at the positive!

Gerrard, Suarez, Carroll, Kuyt are all missing, and if fit would be playing and give us are attack we have one striker in N'Gog who despite doing a good job imo when he's on the pitch doesn't work well as a lone striker. Cole hasn't played much and Maxi can't exactly lead the whole team, so yes are attack isn't the best in the game but looking at WHY you can't blame it can you?

Stop being so negative all the time.

im negative cus were playing **** and got no attack what so ever... im on about tonight not rest of season when everybody back fit... even then we have no wingers at all... am i really being negative or a realist? or are you just living up in the clouds thinking were better than we are?
The majority of people think he's rubbish when in-fact he's a good player.

no he is awful, done nothing to prove anything what so ever... manages to score 8 goals in like 10 games because half of them teams were english league 1 standard
trys hard and puts the work in.. but i wouldnt have him in any starting 11 in the prem

Liverpool been 2nd best in the 2nd half at the moment by a country mile.

Liverpool been 2nd best in the 2nd half at the moment by a country mile.

Really, what is the point of you posting in here if you've got nothing constructive to say? Sometimes you really do go looking for fights, not surprised you've got the reputation you do around here.

We aren't playing great, but we're generating chances. I do have to agree with LFCMarshall that our attack is weak today, we do need a top striker in the side, I look forward to Carroll coming back from injury.

I would rather have babel than ngog

he is that ****

Yes, Babel is better than N'Gog I agree, as he played well when he came from us, but that is the past. I wish our fans would be more positive. You hear the fans chanting at Anfield, but so many are Sparta songs.

Where is the passion? Stop being negative, for Christ's sake!

And another long ball from Wilson going no where but just to a sparta head..

I respect ngog for sticking on the bench but seriously he is nothing special..

Spearing for Poulsen, THANK YOU!