Liverpool Vs Wigan

It's 1 ******* 1, I knew we needed another, c'mon Liverpool.

Wigan are back in this.. Undeserving, but who cares..

******* Gohouri!! we got one shot on target against Liverpool all afternoon and Gohouri scores today lol ******* joke.

******* Gohouri!! we got one shot on target against Liverpool all afternoon and Gohouri scores today lol ******* joke.

Set piece, woeful Liverpool defending.

Sort it out Liverpool, the midfield has absolutely gone to pieces.

Skrtel at fault? :p

Whoever Gohouri's marker was, didn't even look like anyone was actually marking him. :S

Last edited:
Sort it out Liverpool, the midfield has absolutely gone to pieces.

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Whoever Gohouri's marker was, didn't even look like anyone was actually marking him. :S

meh lets blame skrtel ;)

Wigan goal: Suspicions of offside at Anfield but the Latics are level. Charles N'Zogbia's cross is flicked on by Antolin Alcaraz and Steve Gohouri reaches it at the back post to turn it home. Gohouri looks well off to me, but the goal stands.
was it off side?

Wigan goal: Suspicions of offside at Anfield but the Latics are level. Charles N'Zogbia's cross is flicked on by Antolin Alcaraz and Steve Gohouri reaches it at the back post to turn it home. Gohouri looks well off to me, but the goal stands.

he looked close, not going to blame it on that. come on liverpool.

Wigan are so dirty, all they have done is foul Suarez today. As I speak, he's just hit the bar from the free-kick. :(

Arghhhh Suarez hits the bar off a free kick.

This is the feeling I was only meant to have when Hodgson was in charge :S :( I want a late winner, we deserve it, but cant see it happening.