Ljungberg on trial at Celtic

By Keane i'll assume you mean Robert Keane? What exactly did he do at Celtic except rob Celtic of £60k a week for a few goals here and there? Its scary to admit it but Hooper is one of the best strikers they have had for a long time, and even he isn't overly amazing. Most of Celtic's team seem all talk. "We are best team in SPL" - Well you's proved that when Rangers went to Parkhead didn't you's Hooper and Mastorovic.

By Keane i'll assume you mean Robert Keane? What exactly did he do at Celtic except rob Celtic of £60k a week for a few goals here and there? Its scary to admit it but Hooper is one of the best strikers they have had for a long time, and even he isn't overly amazing. Most of Celtic's team seem all talk. "We are best team in SPL" - Well you's proved that when Rangers went to Parkhead didn't you's Hooper and Mastorovic.

12 goals in 16 appearances over half a season is hardly a few goals here and there. If he was there from the start I'm sure he would have bagged over 30. He is head and shoulders above anyone playing in the SPL at the moment. That being said we are pish just now and fully expect the league to be over by the end of January :'(

12 goals in 16 appearances over half a season is hardly a few goals here and there. If he was there from the start I'm sure he would have bagged over 30. He is head and shoulders above anyone playing in the SPL at the moment. That being said we are pish just now and fully expect the league to be over by the end of January :'(

Half his goals were from penalties...

exactly + St Mirren havent got the wort goal difference, Aberdeen have so hey :) told you there nto bad :L

lol, i'm just following my family's tradition i dont watch them but just follow them :L

no it isnt, St Mirren are in the premier divison for a reason, as they can play football for example Aberdeen cant so they'll go down