Ljungberg on trial at Celtic

he gets exposed all the time! especially against half decent wingers he was torn to shreds in the utrecht game!! and david templeton of hearts

he gets exposed all the time! especially against half decent wingers he was torn to shreds in the utrecht game!! and david templeton of hearts

He doesn't get exposed all the time! That's nonsense! He leaves too big a gap behind him sometimes but he almost always gets back to cover it!

okay mate were obviously gettin nowhere so well just agree to disagree haha

Yeah, Caneira is a decent defender, but I'd beward Samaras. He's absolutely awful.

With motivation and in a good environment, i reckon he can be a good striker.

BTW, can he play in the Europa League for Sporting, if the transfer is indeed made?

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

what is Caneira like? im sure if he is not disabled a deal can be done, im sure yous could have murphy as well if you need strikers

Has his moments. Playing CB, he does fairly reasonable job.

With motivation and in a good environment, i reckon he can be a good striker.

BTW, can he play in the Europa League for Sporting, if the transfer is indeed made?

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

Has his moments. Playing CB, he does fairly reasonable job.

He can I think. He's good enough, just lazy. :S

He can I think. He's good enough, just lazy. :S

Nothing the whip can't solve, eh? And i dont mean the S&M whip.

Seriousely, i saw a couple of Samara's goals, and he seems pretty decent. How come people are badmouthing the man?

BTW, Samaras played in the Europa League already for celtic this season, BUT, it was against Utrecht in the qualifying phase, so it doesnt lock him out if he does transfer to sporting, right?

Last edited:
Nothing the whip can't solve, eh? And i dont mean the S&M whip.

Seriousely, i saw a couple of Samara's goals, and he seems pretty decent. How come people are badmouthing the man?

BTW, Samaras played in the Europa League already for celtic this season, BUT, it was against Utrecht in the qualifying phase, so it doesnt lock him out if he does transfer to sporting, right?

I'm not sure about the EL business, but he doesn't score. Those goals must've been from years ago. He's awful.

I'm not sure about the EL business, but he doesn't score. Those goals must've been from years ago. He's awful.

I just read the europa league regulations. he can play.
Well, Pinilla didnt score for sporting either, and look at him now at Palermo.
Give the man a fresh start in a warmer climate, like ours, and we'll see.

Scotland is too **** cold anyway.

I hope to god this isn't true. </3 Samaras may be inconsistent, but he is still a quality striker IMO =(

I feel your pain, but i reckon this is true. Caneira is already in Glasgow:D
Plus, he can play against Rangers in the Europa League, so cheer up!

The green hoops will bounce those ************* out of the Europa League in Ferbuary and the SPL on the 2nd January.

I feel your pain, but i reckon this is true. Caneira is already in Glasgow:D
Plus, he can play against Rangers in the Europa League, so cheer up!

The green hoops will bounce those ************* out of the Europa League in Ferbuary and the SPL on the 2nd January.
If Samaras scores against Rangers, I might have an aneurysm out of joy. <33333

If Samaras scores against Rangers, I might have an aneurysm out of joy. <33333

Lets wait and see. I hope Sporting will have Celtic support in Scotland against those bastards Rangers, since we're green and white hoops brothers!

Lets wait and see. I hope Sporting will have Celtic support in Scotland against those bastards Rangers, since we're green and white hoops brothers!

I'm looking forward to your game now. :)

I'm looking forward to your game now. :)

Last time we played Rangers we drew 0-0 in Glasgow and lost 0-2 in Lisbon. They simply parked the bus and went on the counter and scored 2 goals. Man, was i ******.
Now its time for payback, hehe :D

Last time we played Rangers we drew 0-0 in Glasgow and lost 0-2 in Lisbon. They simply parked the bus and went on the counter and scored 2 goals. Man, was i ******.
Now its time for payback, hehe :D

Yeah, their tactics tend to be a bit negative in Europe...I'd expect the same again. :S

Yeah, their tactics tend to be a bit negative in Europe...I'd expect the same again. :S

This time it'll be different. If they play their 40 year old centre back, and we play liedson, we will surely win.