Ljungberg on trial at Celtic

Love the fact we have an argument over what team is more pish aberdeen or st mirren XD

Aberdeen have had a poor start with the diddy that is McGhee in charge but now Craig Brown is in charge expect them to be 3rd spot contenders in the future. St mirren on the other hand will always be battling relegation

Apparently, he's going to make his debut in the Old Firm Game on Sunday.

Excellent way to move into the new year :D :$

dont be bitter, havent you got a rangers signing to discuss....... i can here your arses shaking from here. 1, 2 freddies coming for you!

dont be bitter, havent you got a rangers signing to discuss....... i can here your arses shaking from here. 1, 2 freddies coming for you!

No, see thankfully my team doesn't waste 20 grand a week on a has been while at the back they couldn't stop a drunken penguin scoring :D ;)

No, see thankfully my team doesn't waste 20 grand a week on a has been while at the back they couldn't stop a drunken penguin scoring :D ;)

not accusing you of being wrong but can i ask your source for the 20 grand a week statement?

nah dont want him - cant see how he will make the team any better but you never know. I assume he wasnt playing that often in america if we are only offering a trial

According to Swedish media he wants to do a Beckham move (again) and try to salvage his national team career.

Surely he will have an appearance based contract?

Although IMO he will do really well up there.

Sorry, I know this is off topic, but we've played 2 more games than Rangers, yet conceded 4 goals less. So, perhaps you should sort your own defence before slating ours. ;)

Hhmm, he was quality player, but now he's become older.

I'm not sure about what he can offer nowadays, but I wish him the best though, of course.

this smells like robbie keane all over again brought into to sell shirts and hide the fact that your not going to win the league ,

a 33 year old who will know doubt be on big wages for SPL standard and will not deliver when it matters

He has been injury prone and hiding in the MLS takin home a big paycheck

Thanks Neil for another silly signing

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Sorry, I know this is off topic, but we've played 2 more games than Rangers, yet conceded 4 goals less. So, perhaps you should sort your own defence before slating ours. ;)

i know its off topic but this season we have a 100% record in Old firm games and that will continue on sunday ;)

I watched him play a friendly about a year ago, against Chelsea when he was still at Seattle. He was the best player on the pitch by quite some distance. He still has it, of that I'm pretty sure.

Yeah, but we don't give goals away like it's xmas ;)

I'm worried that he's got the Number 7 shirt. Honestly, no one has been able to live up to Larsson [minus maybe McDonald].

Also, when I seen this on the evening times news thing-y [not the paper, I don't read it.] I was geniunely hoping it was Fred from Fluminese. Ljungberg is a good player, but not what he used to be.

And again, Lennon is just buying players for our bloated midfield. We have the quality in midfield, we NEED a good goalkeeper rather than having to rely on Forster. Until we can get a good goalkeeper again, the league will be kissed goodbye.

As for the defence thing? Celtic have been notoriously bad at defence, but if Lennon would buy someone good enough AND fast enough [no point buying a fast defender who can't mark and vice versa] then our defence will be fine.

It's the truth. :/

Yeah, but we don't give goals away like it's xmas ;)

Ummm...neither do we, hence why we've conceded less oO)

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

i know its off topic but this season we have a 100% record in Old firm games and that will continue on sunday ;)

That has nothing to do with it. And we shall see anyway.