Lockerz - Signed Up To It?

Yeh it's *** clenching time.

At the redemption hundreds of thousands of people are trying to get on the site at the same time, often the site crashes or goes really slow so you have to be fast if you want a good prize. I'll be aiming for another Amazon voucher - I want a television! already have £50 one so if I get another £50 one that's £100 off a decent tele.

YAY.

How many ptz for the amazon vouchers

Just a quick question but how many hours do you put in to get something worth around £50?

Each day it's like 2 minutes. You log-on, click button earn 2 ptz, then answer question for 2 ptz.

Invite people whenever.

Soon adds up.

just sent check your inbox/junk box for it

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

hotmail is having some issues tho so it may have a little delay

Stupid hotmail :'(

Redemption update:

1. We have thousands and thousands of prizes for this redemption, including the most popular electronics and gifts suggested by our members.

2. In response to our international members' concerns about duties and taxes on prizes--we've heard you loud and clear! We'll have thousands of e-gifts.

3. We will have many of the same prizes from the last redemption, and we won't raise PTZ levels on those prizes.

4. We do not allow exchanges, returns, cancellations or PTZ refunds on prizes. Please select very carefully.

5. To give everyone a chance, members are only allowed to redeem (1) prize each redemption.

6. Redemption can happen anytime: night, day, weekdays, weekends -- so get ready!

7. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.

looks like the redemption must be tonight or tommorow because they said it will definetly be in january. got 240 points so hopefully ill be able to redeem this time or else im giving up.:mad:

Yeah has to be
If i know when it is redemtion time I'll post in here

missed the stupid redemtion :mad:
think it must have all been taken within a few minutes because i was only a few mins late and all gone. cant be bothered to wait for next redemption now as you never actually manage to get anything. did anyone on here get anything????
only $25 paypal for 300 and i only got 250:(

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

$25 paypal still left for 300 if anyones got that many ptz - be quick though. also some desktop backgrounds.

Arggghhh I went to the shop and when i'm back its been and gone. Was looking forward to it as well.